Suggestions/Complaints for Indian Football Forum

Comments

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    shankar wrote:
    The new update of making it compulsory for one to login to see the forum is not good..<div>forums are normally open as far as i know....and these blocking of non users from getting a look could also affect the google hits as well..</div><div><br></div><div>i wish you guys revert this idea as it just dont suit for a public forum </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Plus one for this idea. <br><br>Also, the blog looks way better now :)</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    sparta wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    The new update of making it compulsory for one to login to see the forum is not good..<div>forums are normally open as far as i know....and these blocking of non users from getting a look could also affect the google hits as well..</div><div><br></div><div>i wish you guys revert this idea as it just dont suit for a public forum </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Plus one for this idea. <br><br>Also, the blog looks way better now :)</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>But also look at the number of new members joined in past 1 week :)</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    sparta wrote:
    shankar wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>But also look at the number of new members joined in past 1 week :)</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Agree, A lot of new members have joined and have been active as well. This is a good thing for this forum.</div>
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    rudra wrote:
    sparta wrote:
    shankar wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Good number of online users too :)<br><br>I mean initially this private thing will work but after sometimes its better to have it public. </div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    May be this helped more online users visible to us...but arent they active even when it was open to all??<div>yea it is just that they didnt logged in ....</div><div><br></div><div>the main problem for me is that sometime i log in to see no new post ..but in past without logging in i could guess that and avoid logging in when there was no new activity </div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    You guys are right. We might change our policy later. At the moment we need this to have a good approximation of our reach. 70 members in 4 days, not bad!
  • Admin wrote:
    You guys are right. We might change our policy later. At the moment we need this to have a good approximation of our reach. 70 members in 4 days, not bad!

<br><div><br></div><div>That is damn great. :D</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    thats a great no of new members.... i guess all of them followed the forum but didnot register themselves...
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Thats superb!!! now we should encourage them to interact frequently too.</font>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    one suggestion to promote some members to admin and only admin can create new threads....