Suggestions/Complaints for Indian Football Forum

Comments

• Nice to see the forum back with a bang..hope next time no failure or malware
  • Nice to see the forum back with a bang..hope next time no failure or malware
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Thanks Jitin. Please note we are not full time into it. Neither are we IT experts. Though we would make sure things are optimal, we do not </font><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 14px;">guarantee that the site will be not down. Yes, its sad. But as of now we have to deal with it that way. We are a very close knit community and I am sure the members will understand that.</span></font><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> </font>
  • Admin wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Thanks Jitin. Please note we are not full time into it. Neither are we IT experts. Though we would make sure things are optimal, we do not </font><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 14px;">guarantee that the site will be not down. Yes, its sad. But as of now we have to deal with it that way. We are a very close knit community and I am sure the members will understand that.</span></font><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> </font>

<br><div><br></div><div>yes indeed we are bunch of ardent blue tigers supporters, blue billion, blue army together here for a common dream to hear national anthem in a world cup.</div> :)>-
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Admin wrote:
    I appreciate your input. And you are very right. True we are low on Google priorities. This feature will not entirely copy the blog post. It will just have excerpts. But yes, the comments will be same. We haven't activated that thing yet though. :)<div>And the SEO experts (so called) charge so much that we cannot afford in our dreams yet</div>
    <br>Excerpts would be good. Also, there is no need to get a SEO guy, I hope everything will be alright once you get more n more users. <br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Love the new features
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Superb upgrade!!! New features are superb<br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    The new update of making it compulsory for one to login to see the forum is not good..<div>forums are normally open as far as i know....and these blocking of non users from getting a look could also affect the google hits as well..</div><div><br></div><div>i wish you guys revert this idea as it just dont suit for a public forum </div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I don't think it should be a problem. Its good to know that so many different people actually read our post and benefit from them. Otherwise I used to think, damn we are only 20!<div><br></div><div>Thumbs of for this Admin!</div>
  • Maybe we could open up a few threads, like the main ones just so some random, non-user can get a preview before actually signing up.