Suggestions/Complaints for Indian Football Forum

Comments

• archak wrote:
    one suggestion to promote some members to admin and only admin can create new threads....

<br><div><br></div><div>That takes away the idea of a forum in the first place, specially sense we are gaining new users per day.</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    archak wrote:
    one suggestion to promote some members to admin and only admin can create new threads....

<br><div><br></div><div>That takes away the idea of a forum in the first place, specially sense we are gaining new users per day.</div>

i should reprhase my sentence.... I meant some members should be given extra responsibility... anyone can create a new thread which has to be approved by the admins before they are visible publicly...
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    archak wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    archak wrote:

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">That takes away the idea of a forum in the first place, specially sense we are gaining new users per day.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

i should reprhase my sentence.... I meant some members should be given extra responsibility... anyone can create a new thread which has to be approved by the admins before they are visible publicly...

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Maybe could work short term but what about long term. Right now this forum just experienced its boom with tons of new users but that number will decrease now (new users per day) and many new users will get confused as to how to make a new thread.</font></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    New thread shall be kept active till there is pure discussion on the topic and once it is done then admin shall look for suitable discussion where it shall be merged into...<div><br></div><div>This would be better than taking away the freedom of starting the new thread</div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    We are not stopping anyone from creating any thread. Its DEMOCRACY people!  :D
  • to be more interactive, a facebook post/comment interaction as in sportskeeda ...is it possible here? that way it will be good as many people can comment on post. 
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I don't want it to be turned into facebook shit, personally. People who are serious enough fans wil join and comment. Facebook will open floodgates for every TDH. Posting is lot easier now than older forum and I am happy the way it is going ahead
  • somesh wrote:
    I don't want it to be turned into facebook shit, personally. People who are serious enough fans wil join and comment. Facebook will open floodgates for every TDH. Posting is lot easier now than older forum and I am happy the way it is going ahead

<br><div><br></div><div>+1,000,000</div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    This is in continuation from the introduction thread where we were discussing about reaching more Indian fans. I did some research of this site and realized that this site doesnt show up in the google's first page when I search for "Indian Football".<br>http://www.indianfootball.8m.com/ which was stopped in 2000 shows up but IFN doesn't. Most of the searchers dont go beyond 1st page for their search results.<br>When checked the view source of IFN I saw there was NO META tag for keywords !! This is a basic for google to crawl sites and put in their search results.<br>@admin .. @somesh or anyone... please let me know this is incorrect.. and if you have the power/willingness to make the changes.<br>I will be glad to provide any assistance. <br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @aruncito i doubt metatags can be added since a bb software has been used as a base