Suggestions/Complaints for Indian Football Forum

Comments

• AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    Whats a bb software? Do you have more details ? ... If this site is generated by a software then there should be a place to insert custom code snippet. If we can insert small html or javascript code it should be enough to meet our purpose.<br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    bb = bulletin board

yeah little codes can be added but metatags cant be added... but am not sure about vanilla since never used it....
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    Didnt took long to find about it ... there is a way to add the meta tags ... I checked in vanilla forums..<br>http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/comment/141441/#Comment_141441<br><br>;
  • harry191harry191 89 Points
    couple of suggestions.<br><br>1) Every time a link is clicked (the clubs logo at the upper side shift to the left side temporarily and then back to centre.<br>this is you know not so pleasent viewing. instead i suggest to have a marqee of all the clubs logo and  moving from left from right.<br>2) alsoupdated the logos from ongc and united sikkim instead of CUK and HAL.<br>3) can keep a inda rank watch at the right hand side on the home page<br>4) Subscirbe to RSS feed option such be there.<br>5) option to login with facebook/twitter would be fantastic.<br>6) Alos you can have a player's  featured profile  every week which gives the viewers the infromation about one indian player.<br><br>
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    yes we need USFC logo as we r in I LIG nw.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I thought there is option for Facebook/Twitter login. I use that everyday!
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Lets have the aiff meeting to decide on the logo buisness
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited May 2012
    rudra wrote:
    Lets have the aiff meeting to decide on the logo buisness

<br><div><br></div><div>True we dont know what is coming in next season....14/16 league...</div><div>With the sad state of kerala fans that chirag are not leaving now creates the doubt that none of  teams are getting relegated</div>
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3504 Points
    i have suggestion that the debate topic should be seperate like<br>debate on date -"
    topic
    "<br>the timings should be 9:30 onwrds till 10:30 pm
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">@Admin Why did you delete the Santosh Trophy revamp page. I understand you want to keep this place small or whatever, I honestly dont know but this is just pushing it a little! That was a good thread... we had the debate last Saturday and honestly I dont think we even came to such a concrete conclusion even though it seemed as if the users for the Trophy won that. So in order to please them and there somehow love for this sham of a trophy I created a thread where they can express there ways of revamping the trophy. Nothing wrong with that. This trophy needs a revamp if we are going to keep it otherwise it is just a random tournament the national federation is paying for when money can be spent more on youth. </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">But anyway, the reason I am commenting here is so I can understand why you deleted that thread because personally that was just taking it over the line.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">BTW I see that you left the "Who should be new signing for dempo for next season??" thread open still even though we already have a thread dedicated to that...... very classy.</font></div>