SAFF Championship 2013, Final, India vs Afganistan Live Discussions

Comments

• what if we play with 3-5-2 formation ??? i know we will not gonna play in this formation but for tomorrow's game i think it would be better ....<div>paul ; raju ,arnab , mangi ; nirmal , jewel , arata , jeje , nabi ; robin , sunil ......</div> :-\"
  • sadysady 150 Points
    <p>guys r ull sure dat lenny n methab will b missing the match??</p><p> </p>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    "They (the players) are working hard and they don’t want to go away without a Cup,” - Yousef Kargar, coach of the Afghanistan team.

There is a Runners-up cup too.... :P
  • Coach like this guy Kargar puts more pressure on his own team players rather then opposition team.<br>
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    its like all the SAFF teams are cry babies they just dont want to admit defeat against India<br>
  • samiam wrote: »
    its like all the SAFF teams are cry babies they just dont want to admit defeat against India<br>

<br><br>India Football Team in SAFF region has same reputation as Brazil Team in South America. Everyone wants to beat them but can't.<br> :P
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    I was pretty gracious in defeat :p

But just a point which im sure a nepali fan is prob making somewhere.. that india is best in saff..but nepal beat india hence nepal are the best..

U get me!! :p
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ronny wrote: »
    Wim also directly took a dig at the Maldives coach and said many times that "he(Urbyani) made a big blunder by underestimating us and look what we did to them..underestimate us at your own risk"..felt WOW...I doubt if any of coaches have ever spoken like this at a press conference...maybe its due to pressure/frustration on Wim but he seems to be backing his players to the hilt..<br><br><b>Also SAFF cup has definitely become much more competitive than before as all teams go for good foreign practice camps,friendlies now to clinch the cup..so we need to wait for upcoming Juniors to see a new transformed India in a few years from now as current team level is more or less SAFF material only<br></b>
    <div><br></div><div>This I disagree with. The SAFF is not really getting better. It is just more easier to get information from these events and India has declined in quality. Look at the gameplay during this whole tournament. Compared to the 2011 SAFF Cup nothing has changed. </div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    <br>
    reddevil87 wrote: »
    @gaffertape and @rudra some very good tactical points... but playing arata and jewel together in CDM and sunil at CAM would make the team very weak in defence. I prefer Raju or any other defensive player as CDM and arata and jewel as CM and Sunil upfront. I am opting for 4-1-2-2-1 formation. What's ur take on tat??
     <br><div><br></div><div>Chettri was used effectively in Midfield ( deep lying forward) by both Bhowmick and "Bablu Da"<div><br></div><div>He is better & more dangerous when facing the opponents goal , not with his back to goal. Jeje & Robin are a lot more effective in doing that role.</div></div>
  • StrikerStriker 107 Points
    edited September 2013
    samiam wrote: »

<br><br>India Football Team in SAFF region has same reputation as Brazil Team in South America. Everyone wants to beat them but can't.<br> :P

<br>after this comment i just have to say this, sorry to break it for you @munna2197777 but Nepal did beat india just a few days ago, nd plz dont compare a team like Brazils to india. <br>