NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    I am expecting Malaysia to be there considering our good ties with them recently..they have played us twice last year in India<br>
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3504 Points
    bored of syria, new virgin ones plz :O :D
  • VikiViki 140 Points
    @ Ronny, Its official I read that in one of the article released by AIFF. Nigeria also confirmed that they have received the invitation from India, but most of their players are playing club football abroad and because of that they are planning to send the second string team if the coach wants to test few youngsters.. If not they will not be playing in Nehru cup.  As of now the only Afghanistan have confirmed their participation 
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    lets bring some variety invite china or guyana or zimbabwe
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    national team , the club teams &  popularity of the country's league... the relationship is symbiotic one..one cant do without the other..<br>
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    humein bula lo? :)<div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • trojantrojan 371 Points
    Shah476 wrote: »
    humein bula lo? :)<div><br></div><div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>why not send a request to aiff :D </div><div><br></div><div>India pak games are always high intensity be it any sport........but a bilateral series would be better b/w Ind and pak.</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Didnt India and Pakistan try doing this but for the u23 teams back in September but instead of the matches being in our countries it was supposed to be England but then the riots fucked it up.</font>
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Didnt India and Pakistan try doing this but for the u23 teams back in September but instead of the matches being in our countries it was supposed to be England but then the riots fucked it up.</font>

<br><br>that was done via third party and then riots and the poor organization by the agency messed up and was called up. would something like nehru cup would be a good idea but they see afghanistan as better option now i guess...maybe next time.<br>
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Pakistan is playing decent these days..they should be invited to spark more public interest in the people..I was so eagerly looking forward to our series in England but it unfortunately got cancelled <br> :(