Wim Koevermans

Comments

• VikiViki 140 Points
    All that is said and done...A coach and his strategy is very important...Wim is not selecting player's based on their performance.. Or his formation shiuld be xhanged based on his team selection or based on the opposition... But he doesn't have any idea about it.. Have 5 men in defence and 4 in mid Field..play a fully defensive line up and try to score only during counter attack when we play a higher ranked opposition....
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    All that's understood. All I am saying is that we need some one to revamp the scene, and the two leagues that have revamped successfully in the last 15 years are Bundes Liga and Pro league. It has been quite dramatic for these two leagues. I am not saying Dutch system doesn't work, of course it does. It's just time for a change.
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    Also,  I was talking more in terms of the Technical Director not the coach.
  • @Naujawan .... ISL will change the face of Indian football...

We will soon have huge base of Grassroots football , strong Domestic League with International Football Greats past their Prime passing on thier skills to Indian Footballers. Great Football Grounds and  Top Quality Coaches comming in ..

But best of all there will be money to Spend on India Football..Give it a 2-3 optimistically for the Rise of Indian Football...and 15-20 years on the pessimistic side

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Wim Koevermans is gaining some support from Sunando Dhar and Kushal Das. So he is likely to stay as the Technical Director. The narrow defeat against Jordan has helped his cause too
    ashindiamunna219777
  • Koevarmans need a victory in Palestine Friendly to save his job. Siliguri is lucky stadium for him.
  • I really hope that Wim doesn't keeps his job just for a win again Palestine (if we win)..I had high hopes on him but he screwed it up big time!!
    munna219777
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Wim's proposed camp on 27th in Goa might have some issues.
    I-league clubs normally oblige and don't insist on 48hr FIFA rule for player's reporting for matches.
    ISL coaches ( experienced ) are refusing to release player's before the 3rd for the gane on 6th !!
    munna219777
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    There you go. Long live Indian Super League!
    munna219777goalkeeparashindia
  • @namewtheld This 48 hour rule is the first and only FIFA rule which ISL is following.
    gopiajeeshnamewtheld