India vs Yemen International Football Friendly, 14th Nov 2012

Comments

• Hard to tell... I doubt it will be the full Nehru Cup team.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Ok then let us know who should get in in place of whom?

• Jeje. Subhash. Vineeth. Holicharan. Milan Singh. To name a few.

• Guys could you please tell me about Vineeth (skills,physical strength,control).I have never seen him play before. Is he better than Francis or Sanju?.His goalscoring stats are pretty good though.

• Better than Francis and not as good as Sanju. Very skillful, physic could be better, and ball control is alright.

• Personally i would like to see Sanju applied an an AM ,because of his terrific acceleration and control , behind Sunil,rather than playing Jeje.This would allow another RM maybe Vineeth plus giving us a solid midfield .Jeje's first touch more often than not leaves a lot to be desired.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> vikramindia said:
    > Personally i would like to see Sanju applied an an AM ,because of his terrific acceleration and control , behind Sunil,rather than playing Jeje.This would allow another RM maybe Vineeth plus giving us a solid midfield .Jeje's first touch more often than not leaves a lot to be desired.

Sanju is NT jersey hasnt been impressive as was with his club...so moving to new position will make it further difficult for him...

and also we have plenty of optiond in AMC position with alwyn....i heard even ralte is being made to play in that position by morgan
  • vikramindia said:
    Personally i would like to see Sanju applied an an AM ,because of his terrific acceleration and control , behind Sunil,rather than playing Jeje.This would allow another RM maybe Vineeth plus giving us a solid midfield .Jeje's first touch more often than not leaves a lot to be desired.

Agree with you on the sanju part. He has disappointed although he is just a few internationals old. He must be given an opportunity at CAM before considering dropping him totally. Also ralte is technically good and an alternative at the same position

• shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points

What abt telecast of yemen match.is img riliance trying to bring broadcaster?

• > shakkeerKM said:
    > What abt telecast of yemen match.is img riliance trying to bring broadcaster?

even dd sports will do....they telecasted last ind-malaysia game at guwahati on dd sports..... :-)