SAFF CHAMPIONSHIP 2013 General Discussions

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    weka wrote: »
    <span style="font-weight: normal;">
    weka wrote: »
    no but Nandy has been often lauded "Nandy > Subrata" due to the league positions. </span><b>Bruno was okay but never as good as spiderman when they both gave it 100%</b>

<br><div><br></div><div>Try looking at Bruno's matches with Sporting Goa again. The difference is huge.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Bruno Colaço? Yes, he had some good matches... but only played 11 league matches for Sporting Goa. He definitely has potential for becoming the NT gk after this current generation of GKs retire...</div><div><br></div><div>If the difference was "huge", maybe Wim would have noticed.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Touche.</div>
  • dx7778 wrote: »
    i guess memory is shortlived for fans here. if ur commenting on subrata being fallible i guess u wouldnt have seen nandy in full flow. he couldnt even catch baloons if you throw at him!! this guy won the i-league.
    The mistakes of subrata are easily comparable to other goalkeepers internationally. he is still the best we got.
    however he seriously needs a kick in the butt to perform in domestic level if his place is.guranteed. the same goes for all NT talent pool. forget playing in the reserves or giving trials abroad. get ur damn heads down and win domestic honours for u to be taken seriously.

<br><br>What is your opinion about Karanjit Singh?  I never supported inclusion of Sandip Nandy in NT.<br>
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    edited September 2013
    karanjit- solid keeper, keeps it tight but not spectacular. Isnt the leader we want at the back and doesnt keep on talking which is needed especially for a team like india where the back 4 (exception of nabi) is inexperienced and prone to mistakes.
    good backup though for NT and good enuf for a top half team in I-league
  • dx7778 wrote: »
    karanjit- solid keeper, keeps it tight but not spectacular. Isnt the leader we want at the back and doesnt keep on talking which is needed especially for a team like india where the back 4 (exception of nabi) is inexperienced and prone to mistakes.
    good backup though for NT and good enuf for a top half team in I-league

<br><br>Good Analysis. I fully agree.<br> =D>
  • StrikerStriker 107 Points
    the afghanistan national football team players and cricket national team players were all awarded each one brand new zero mileage car. also now the AFF get a yearly 1 million dollar fund from the olympic commitee of afghanistan
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Striker wrote: »
    the afghanistan national football team players and cricket national team players were all awarded each one brand new zero mileage car. also now the AFF get a yearly 1 million dollar fund from the olympic commitee of afghanistan

<br><div><br></div><div>Which reminds me... congrats to you guys on your victory. I said I would do this if you guys won a year ago and I am sticking with this.</div>
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    So they got cars and apartments?
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Why would someone gift car with 'ZERO MILEAGE'?
  • <P>
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Why would someone gift car with 'ZERO MILEAGE'?
    </P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>must be solar powered or a battery operated one<BR></P>
  • It must have been "ZERO EMISSION" :)<br>