Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29706 Points
    fuck you fuck you Constantine fuck you.
    atuljg
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    @goalkeeper u really wanna fuck him ???
    kartik91atuljgarunsamiamrudra
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Da fuck you fucking say you fuck head :)
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Dafaq in that interview with Turk media SC said his contract is till 2017

So he cant get fired?
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    And ISL will be good training camp for match against Guam
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    edited October 2015
    AIFF may have to pay him if fired early. We're screwed.
  • If SC's contract is until 2017, if he is fired prior to that agreed beforehand, AIFF will have to compensate him for the termination of his contract. How much he is earning now and the length of his current contract will be factors when negotiating compensation.

I think it is abundantly clear that it has not worked out with SC, and the sooner we get rid of the fool, the better. However getting SC out is only half the job and any firing shouldn't be done for the sake of it. We need have a good replacement lined up.

Personally, I think Ashley Westwood is perhaps our best bet now. What does everyone else think?
    atuljgArsenalFan700
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    I think I like his job as the one getting players ready for the National team. Eugene, Robin, Mawia, Anto. I think BFC is a great system for a player to be in don't want a 'Stuart Watkiss' type guy to replace him. Before we start? Should it be a big name? Big name that knows Indian scene? May be David Platt?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    David Platt has already said he would probably go back to England after the ISL. The thing is that India is pretty much destined for the AFC Asian Cup play-offs and those start in June. We have our final two group matches this round in March. What we can do is sack Stephen Constantine and hire Ashley Westwood, he can then coach both India and Bengaluru FC, use the March qualifiers as his "friendlies" (lets be honest with ourselves right now, it's play-offs or bust now) and since there is no ISL but just I-League not only will the games be on weekends and select weekdays, Westwood will be able to personally watch the players from the sideline from BFC and other teams.

Also, I have this trusting feeling with Westwood. He is a young coach but he does not see himself as that, he said that since he was a youth player he felt like he has been a "coach" so he has practically been a "coach" since his teens and he has proven himself in India. He also has a good backroom staff and I would hope he would not accept the job as India head coach unless he gets the chance to bring in his own people. I also have faith in that he will do his best to watch every possible player and that there won't be "Sanjiban Ghosh type selections". It is obvious that the players in the locker-room at Bengaluru FC like him, his staff are hardworking and know what they are doing, I am sure he can create a good relationship with other guys like say Nicolai Adam and also help lead India to a decent AFC Asian Cup campaign, specially since the ISL influence can be less stressful next year on the team.

Also, IMG-Reliance or STAR must like him since someone selected him to be on their ISL coverage team.