I-League Vs ISL

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    The conspiracy could be that since the AIFF is "supposedly" ran by IMG-Reliance and that the Karnataka State Football Association comes under the AIFF (indirectly then under IMG-Reliance apparently) that it was probably IMG-Reliance that said no to accepting the bid from Bengaluru FC for the Bangalore Football Stadium while Ozone Group, a sponsor for Chennaiyin and potential bidder for a Bengaluru ISL team, was given the deal. You also have that if Bengaluru FC were given the rights for the stadium but not the ISL team then an I-League could potentially have the best stadium in India while ISL would not.

Only problem here is that according to many sources, and I believe gaffertape, JSW simply lost the bid to Ozone Group as they did not bid enough and they did not comply with the KSFA's demands.
    munna219777DXnikhil
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited September 2015
    Any Association, Sports Federation cannot give away their stadiums (built on tax payer money) to private company. If a private compnay wants exclusive stadium, they can build it.
    nikhil
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Just going back to my first experience of watching I-LEAGUE. I believe it was an highlight match of Pailan Arrows vs Some club I don't remember
    JEJE scored a goal and was heavily praised there he was star back than and Many on FB IFL group used to call him next Bhutia
    many other young players were heavily praised back then Manandeep Singh,Robin Singh,CS Sabeeth,Alwyn,Dika people used to say India will have an awesome attack in few years time(even I couldn't believe it now.And these players disappeared)

ISL rumors was already making rounds then

I-LEAGUE back then wasn't as good back then matches would be played at same stadium
    and teams would have random Africans + Asian those days I still remember few clubs had some other names these players used to dominate

700 was to be given by IMG and everyone knew ISL was coming back then
    AIFF didn't have that much sponsors NT hardly used to get sponsors then
    probably that made AIFF to get that deal

I believe IMG ain't to be blamed for this
    if anyone invests 700crore they would expect double in return

AIFF never expected the consequences and accepted that deal

as per devolopment AIFF along with coaches solely responsible
    my first part of this posts comes
    many players impressed especially the likes of JEJE,ALWYN,DIKA,Manandeep,CSS but these guys never fulfilled expectations
    some due to age fraud noops majority due to age fraud

people would be extremely happy with our junior teams performence and expectations will be sky high from them
    but all ended up age fraud
    coming to know these players are age fraud extremely hurt me alot that's when I stopped giving junior NT attention

the coaches at AIFF and academies only care to keep there job back

but only thing positive is things have changed alot

I would Say India needs stable football system in place for devolopment

I believe we are in same place as we were few years ago but our competitiors imroved
    few years ago Nepal Bangladesh Afghanistan Pakistan would be cake walk for us
    now we struggle to win at home against th

also there is so much twist in Indian football
    a year ago we would say Prafool out Baichung for AIFF president
    now some dark side of him has come
    munna219777kartik91ArsenalFan700namewtheld
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
  • nikhilnikhil blru548 Points
    The Jindal group is being embroiled in controversial coal block allocation scam and if the cbi investigation and CAG found them guilty of improper conductings we are talking about crores of rupees being fined, perhaps this could also be a reason they have decided not to go all out for the tender of BFS construction. 
    arun
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Hasu right kind of players not selected for age group teams except u-16 team , proper scouting is not done for u-19 teams.now days age fraud also reduced that also is showing impact on results. And about u-19 performance in act coach tatctics is also not upto the mark.we should wait up to afc championship qualifier to judge lee jhonshon performance :\">
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    That rant was amazing!

So true about the last point... Baichung and former players for president!
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    I just wrote something in my sleep :p :p
    karenesudhakar2050
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10065 Points
    It good that you think of Indian football even in your sleep. Though bad for your health, your kind of fans keep Indian football rolling ;).

On a serious note, I liked your views on the importance of system.
    munna219777