I-League Vs ISL

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    *check iq if anyone still gets angry :D
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29700 Points
    SAFF champions league better then AFC champions league are u gone mad? do u want Kerala blasters to play Karachi electric or Guangzhou Evergrande ? Why u want go down hill when we are very close to getting a direct slot in ACL after waiting for years. ohh u were following barca that time when we were waiting. Only I league fans will understand the desire to play ACL.
    deepakcdeepuDeb_Banreddevil87munna219777
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10065 Points
    edited August 2015
    My dear catalan-speaking Eurofan, for your info MB-EB also have cricket, Hokey and other teams, and UB are sponsoring only the football team. So for accounting purpose they had to create an entity, but somehow it flowed into public domain. It is like ATK is officially 'the Kolkata franchisee of ISL', but they prefer to call themselves a Spanish club (weird, isn't it). Tero Sasana FC in Bangkok is sponsored by BEC Group, and the Club is known as BEC Tero Sasana FC. It is not unique.

And if VM has achieved high visibility, that speaks a lot about the brand value of the two clubs in spite of all mismanagement by the clubs and no-help-from-AIFF-thanks. I do not think any Blasters have that.

SAFF championship greater than AFC. Dude, I admire your sense of humour.

As for your suggestions, you missed no.1, I think, which should be: give back ownership of the league to AIFF and the clubs. Secondly, no need to extend your arbitrary favour to Hyderabad: they are probably getting a team (in any case, I don't know why they would accept a Atletico Madrid franchisee; they also may be Barca, or worse, Chelsea fans :D )

And don't beat the business drum: ISL is also a poor business model. So much so, Franchisees are in second thoughts of quitting. So is IMG-R :D.
    deepakcgoalkeepargaffertapefootydipEastBengalPrideAKBreddevil87munna219777atuljg
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Was KBFC able to pay the money they owed to Vijayan or Ancheri?
    Deb_Banmunna219777
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited August 2015
    I think people have taken this discussion too far. There is no problem in supporting ISL. That's his point of view.
    AKBmunna219777
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    absolutely no issue. anyone can support any team. peace guys. and @atuljg bro please refrain from insulting Kolkata clubs / any other clubs/ any league. don't know why Kolkata clubs are always the target. anyway don't get offended mate. cheers.
    Deb_Banreddevil87munna219777
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Even Karnataka PL has KSCA presence hence KSFA denied exclusive rights to BFC to full control stadium in Bengaluru. This is where I dont like ISL.

https://scontent.fmaa1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/12011324_10207108186159064_4558099885611856320_n.jpg?oh=b25a1208443523f0145ec2ebe3353a1c&oe=5661687B
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Bengaluru has an athletic stadium, a football stadium and a cricket stadium. So how will cricket and football clash?
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    I'm linking the exclusive deal of bengaluru football stadium.

KSFA denied full control over the stadium development to BFC

AIFF gave full control over Indian football to IMG-R. This is where we lost... Now there is point having AIFF when whole football run by IMG. 

• atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    edited September 2015
    Why would they? They called for a tender and BFC chose to loose the bid. BFC is a private corporate and a football association can't gift contracts especially to private sector. They can give to government establishments though. Or they could get into legal trouble.
    munna219777DX