India at Tokyo 2020: A Roadmap

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6759 Points
    China in Final , Taiwan/Thailand in S.F . But I would say if she wins S.F, she can win Final as well.

S.F against Tai (if she qualifies) would be toughest match so far. Tai would play waiting game, has lot of patience, multiple game plans & mostly wait for opponents to make mistakes.
    ashindiaDarkogiridharanmunna219777
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    India 2-1 Japan 3rd Quarter. I guess we need to win this comfortably to assert ourselves as medal contenders, not a hockey expert but am I right here ? 
    giridharanmunna219777Bad
  • souravindiasouravindia 3662 Points
    Stop criticising one of the greatest sportsperson of India. She by far was the best in her category and represented India where it matters. If anyone else cannot take her place with skill and valour then she has every right to continue.
    sparta
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    ashindia said:
    India 2-1 Japan 3rd Quarter. I guess we need to win this comfortably to assert ourselves as medal contenders, not a hockey expert but am I right here ? 
    Actually Japan has done surprisingly well. They scored 3 past Australia and New Zealand could not beat them. 5-3 win is good enough for us
    munna219777ashindia
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6759 Points
    Our Men's Hockey Q.F opponents is Britain .  Though they finished 3rd in their group above Netherlands, I would say it is best draw for us and we are favourites to win against Britain. 

Toughest draw for Australia against Netherlands & easiest draw for Belgium against Spain
    Carbon_14munna219777DarkoBadashindia
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited July 2021
    Women bracing to defend short-haired archer from anti-feminist criticisms

An San of South Korea is a phenomenal Archer.
    Surreal to watch her - like you are watching a Hollywood Film.
    This is how a World number 1 performs actually
    And she is just 20.

ashindiaG_KPassi
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    edited July 2021
    Against Tai, Sindhu needs to do two things tactically:-
    1)Tai's biggest strength is her deception. Sindhu needs to play the shuttle more towards the baseline rather than the net so that Tai(will have to play the shuttle from back of the court, which will negate her biggest attribute because Sindhu will get more time to judge her shots).
    2) Keep the rally short and be more aggressive. Try to finish the point within 10 shots in total at max.

If Tai will control the net, then she will win. Sindhu has to make her play from the baseline.If she will play more from the baseline, it will be more difficult for her to control the shots and the net.

Darkoashindiamunna219777NagendraPassikartik91
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    The way Avinash Sable is improving his NR, I guess he might touch 8:15 or sub 8:10 soon maybe in World Championship where he qualified today. He needs a Kenyan/ Ethiopian coach now to move ahead. His Indian coach is trying to make him a marathon runner( Sable holds the Indian half marathon record ).
    munna219777ashindiaNagendraPassi
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Nagendra said:
    Our Men's Hockey Q.F opponents is Britain .  Though they finished 3rd in their group above Netherlands, I would say it is best draw for us and we are favourites to win against Britain. 

Toughest draw for Australia against Netherlands & easiest draw for Belgium against Spain
    We are not favorites but our last 2 games have been positive against them so we have a good chance. Germany is the weakest from the other group
    ashindia