Commonwealth Games 2018 : Mission Gold at Gold Coast

Comments

• BadBad 5141 Points
    edited April 2018
    All my predictions came True except for the Hockey,so it was a very good day for me.

From Tommorrow Shooting is starting.Shooting has 19 Gold Medals in Total.I feel and predict that we should be getting 10-12 Gold Medals.

Getting Gold Medal in Weightlifting from now on would be difficult.Our outside Chance for Gold from now on would be 105kg in Men"s Category.That too it may not be that realistic.I"ll be happy to be proved wrong though.

I am also expecting our Badminton Team,Table Tennis Team(men) to reach the Finals.I feel Womens"s Table Tennis team will have a tough Match.Apart from this I am expecting our Boxer"s,whoever is involved to progess to the next round  and continue their Domination.

Hockey Team to bounce back as well.

munna219777
  • karanshkaransh 542 Points
    Come on @Bad you are too much polite here. Had we played with any goalkeeper other than Sreejesh today even Pakistan would have scored half a dozen today. Pathetic selection and a pathetic coach.
    Bad
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited April 2018
    @karansh,you are absolutely right.Our best player was Sreejesh.

Yeh log School level ke players le aaye hain.Vivek Sagar,Gurinder,Sumit play School level Hockey.

Ramandeep,Nikkin etc ko chod kar in gadhoon ko liya hai.

Midfield(Centre Midfield) ka kaam hota hi forwards ko feed karna aur defence pe hone wale attack ko prevent karna.Basic Rule:-The more you have the ball the less chance the opposition has to score.

Jab aap in school level ke players ko centre midfield mein khilaoga against International team, toh yeh hi hoga jo aaj hua hai, kyonki yeh players na toh ball Forwards Ko feed kar pa rahein the aur possession apne half mein de ja rahe the,isliye yeh toh hona hi tha.

Yeh Log Hold hi nahin kar pa rahe the ball,Fowards ko feed karna toh door ki baat hai.Apne Half mein opposition ko bol dete rahoge toh woh toh dominate karenge hi.

Yeh players(Itni Ghatiya hain aur inko select karne wale usse bhi zaada) kyonki hamara second half mein ek bhi shot on goal nahin tha except for one penalty corner shot.

Iska Matlab forwards tak ball pahoonchi hi nahin in the 2nd half at all,iska obvious matlab hai ki Midfield was non-existent.

I am genuinely not cribbing about that faulty umpiring decision which led to us conceding that goal because Pakistan Genuinely deserved something from the match.

Main to Ghatiya ke badle aur bahut saare adjectives inke liye use kar sakta hoon lekin fault lies with the selection and not with them.

Harjeet ko 2 saal se khila rahein hain jab he was not ready,and now when he is showing signs of improvement,toh he is now not in the consideration.

I really hope these idiots play our best team in Important Tournaments Like Asian Games(Olympic Qualifier)/World Cup otherwise humko aise surprise results milte rahenge because our team will not be settled.

deepumunna219777BrainFallINDIAashindiakartik91
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited April 2018
    Just a correction guys.

We can still win Gold Medals in weightlifting.I forgot to mention it above.Hopes are still high in WeightLifting when it comes to (Men"s 94kg,105kg and 105+kg) and also (Women"s 69 kg). It will not be as obvious as Satish,Rahul,Mirabai,Sanjitha"s Golds, but we can pretty much get the Gold in all these categories(However it will be tough).In These Categories we are not the overwhelming favorites but we have a good chance of Winning The Gold.It will be a real battle and will be very interesting. Let"s see what happens.
    munna219777BrainFallINDIACarbon_14
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Sreejesh is good but somehow he gets beaten in last 3-4 minutes. Some people have suggested that India should substitute him with other goalkeeper in last 5 minutes just to play mind-games on opposition.
    Sandeep Singh said in commentary box that Sreejesh had weakness in stopping the Drag Flick on the Board on Right side. Pakistan Coach Roelant Oltmans knew this weakness and gave instructions just before 2 Penalty Corners.. Other goalkeeper would have unsettled their approach. It was a difficult Drag Flick but beautifully executed to perfection by them.
    Maybe my eyes are weak but I didnt understand the Video Referrals in last 2 minutes. I did not see Ball touching any Indian foot.

Congratulations to Weightlifting Federation of India and coaches. When both Men and Women, senior as well as teenagers start winning medals and performance is better then in the past editions, they deserve applause.

Indian Boxer Husamuddin was atrocious. He was smacked down to floor atleast twice. Still he won the bout. New scoring system amaze me.

Nowy Sir Hindi commentary is entertaining, from weightlifting, boxing to table tennis. He has brought some Urdu couplets and shayari in his library of words.

Both Men's and Women's Basketball teams are like wastage of flight tickets and food really. India womens team lost to Jamaica and Malaysia. India Men's Team lost to England 54-100 after losing to Cameroon the day before. 
    shibierCarbon_14
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Indian Boxer was not didn't fell because of the Opponent's Punch,he lost his balance and fell.However,I agree that he does not fell the Gold Medal Winning Boxer,as some of our other Boxer's Feel specially Amit.He deserved to win the Fight easy.I personally feel the fight was scored perfectly. Yes,Perfectly.

Bro,just my opinion.Hindi Commentators  lack knowledge big time.I also, saw our Boxer's Fight against His opponent from Vanautu.I unfortunately was listening to them and according to them Vanautu Boxer was the better Boxer and they were saying,he reached Olympic Top 16 and It is a learning curve for our Boxer etc.

At that point of time as well I was getting absolutely pissed because at that time  aIso,i had absolutely no doubt that that our Boxer should win this match easy and I also felt that one round could go to our Boxer 10-8 which happened to be the case.So,they lack knowledge but can be hilarious.

Novy Kapadia Bro,you remember???
    "Sunil Chhetri Crosses and Sunil Chhetri Scores""

Those were the SAFF days of my life.

munna219777shibierashindiadeepu
  • samsam 16428 Points
    The Pak PC goal was a wrong decision by video umpire. It was a PC.
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    ind women beat world no 2 eng 2-1 after being 1-0 down just after 35 seconds in the first quarter
    and may be after this win we get the tickrt of semis?
    BadCarbon_14munna219777
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    2 more golds and 1 silver for india
    1 gold in weightlifting in 69kg category by punam yadav 
    1 gold and 1 silver for 16 yr old  m . bhakar (she beats the commonwealth games record also in qualification round) and heena sidhu respct.
    the 16 yr old sensation won the title dominatingly , no other shooter could come close to her , the difference in points of her and sidhu was of 6.9 , lemme tell you she is gonna bring us a lot of Olympic medals 
    BadCarbon_14spartamunna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Manu Bhaker seems to be a World Class Athlete.Her Consistency was amazing and is an Olympic Medal Contender for 2020 Olympics.
    deepuCarbon_14