Commonwealth Games 2018 : Mission Gold at Gold Coast

Comments

• deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    if she shoots something under 10 points she be like she has committed a crime , becomes disappointed with herself , her attitude towards the game makes her world class .
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Real Shoutout to Poonam Yadav for Winning Gold.It seemed that she was not a 100% but she really dug deep to Win Gold for the Country.
    deepumunna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    In Women's Hockey,Match against South Africa would be very Important now.

Let's see what happens.
    deepumunna219777
    ya , she could hv done better in cleqn & jerk , if she had lifted that 122kg on the second attempt , she was really nervous while the clean & jerk nd that affected her technique big time
    ind through to the final of women team eventbof table tennis as they beat eng in semi final will be against Singapore  , @Bad what do u think? can we beat Singapore in finals?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited April 2018
    @bad salute to your knowledge of non-cricketing Indian sportspersons. I conc here everyday just to check your conments
    NagendradeepuBrainFallINDIAashindiashibierfootydipkartik91munna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    ind through to the final of women team eventbof table tennis as they beat eng in semi final will be against Singapore  , @Bad what do u think? can we beat Singapore in finals?

Bro,sorry to say but very little chance of beating Singapore In Women"s team Event.They are World Class in Women"s category.There is a huge possibility that we might get beaten 3-0 clean sweep.

However,In the Men"s team category,We should be Getting the Gold.We have a real strong squad in the Men"s section.We should be Winning the Gold in men"s Team event.
    Carbon_14
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited April 2018
    @bad salute to your knowledge of non-cricketing Indian sportspersons. I conc here everyday just to check your conments

Thank you so much.It really means a lot.
    munna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Guys,we have lost out on a Gold Medal(I feel) in Men"S 10m Air Rifle(shooting) where we won a bronze, as we had two World Class Shooters but somehow both of them shot well below par in the Finals with one finishing 3rd(Lucky he was, to finish 3rd) and other Finished 6th.

This Gold Medal will have to be compensated from some other sport,i feel(from some less fancied Sport).Maybe from Weightlifting(94kg) or from Shooting Skeet Event where we are not among the obvious favourites.

let"s see what happens.
    deepu
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Mary kom reaches Semi Finals.Assured of atleast a medal.However,nothing less than a Gold Will Suffice for her and us.
    Carbon_14