India vs Qatar, Bangladesh & Afghanistan Group E World Cup Qualifiers I 3 June 7 June & 15 June 2021

Comments

• indian_goonerindian_gooner 3504 Points
    did anyone notice sandesh jhinghan in forward postion at times like he was doing in when he was at kbfc?
    ashindiagiridharan
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    Sandesh Jhigan was forward until U-19 level. He was converted into CB at BBFS/United Sikkim.
    dhritiman7PassiG_KSoham_Demunna219777AbhishekgiridharanthebeautifulgameCarbon_14deepuand 2 others.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Vikram partap Singh should be given a chance in near future. 

Also we might see the end of International career of Rahul Bheke,  Udanta Singh after this performance 
    RonnyAbhishekLord_Pessigiridharandhritiman7spartagaffertapekartik91
  • Lord_PessiLord_Pessi Bengaluru548 Points
    Developing a good CB to play next to Jhingan is also the need of hour . Since AIFF has successfully destroyed the career of Anwar Ali Jr . Calling Bikash yumnam and Hormipam to camp and making them a part of setup and is also a good idea .
    deepak dedhaashindia
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Those are good options but lack considerable top flight experience. Stimac is already grooming Narender.Infact Narender already played over a year back and would have started if not for lack of ISL games. Next in line should be Sumit Rathi if we want younger ISL proven players and maybe even Jitendra
    gaffertapeAbhishekPassi
  • shibiershibier 2997 Points

Previously we have seen rise and fall of Sabeeth, Alwin George, Vasum, Naoba Singh etc. 
    I completely agree on Bipin, someone needs to be exceptionally skillful to make a mark with that kind of physical presence. However, he sent few really good crosses in initial stage just like Oman match. They were inch perfect. 
    where is Sabeeth and Alwin now ?? Are they still playing ?
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    edited June 2021
    Sabeeth is old man easily 34 something done, playing for South United FC. Alwyn nobody knows 
    giridharan
    edited June 2021
    Alwyn became an alcoholic last I heard
    munna219777deepak dedhagiridharanashindiagaffertapeSoham_DePassi
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited June 2021
    Alwyn's personal life issues doesnt matter to us. It is not good to tell things we hear about others(personal issues) in a public forum.
    haritrams24deepugiridharanPassikartik91indian_gooner
    edited June 2021
    Agreed but his partying habits kind of made him loose focus and thats when BFC let go of him. This was on social media chatter not official statements.I think he is with Punjab FC but made no appearances last year
    ajmal