SAFF Championship 2023

Comments

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6500 Points
    So I think we have secured Pot 2 
    Nope.  FIFA haven't considered Intercontinental final result. Sam already posted all possibilities. 
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    Rarely do we see such a passionate AIFF team
    giridharanAbhishekindian_goonerPassikartik91
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    It was good to see India completely dominate a middle eastern team. I think we have reached a level to challenge tier 2 Asian sides. And I mentioned Oman as manageable for us bcoz in last WCQs our NT had performed well against them 8n both legs, considering the Stimac had not made his mark on the team back then and we were struggling to draw against the likes of Bangladesh and Afghanistan! Even 8n that pitiable situation we drew against Oman at home. So now when we are finally clicking as a unit I think we can match them in most aspects. 
    SukunnamewtheldAbhishekindian_gooner
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29650 Points

Lebanon 0 [2] - 0 [4] India | Full Highlights | Semi Final | SAFF Championship 2023

Abhishek
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    It was good to see India completely dominate a middle eastern team. I think we have reached a level to challenge tier 2 Asian sides. And I mentioned Oman as manageable for us bcoz in last WCQs our NT had performed well against them 8n both legs, considering the Stimac had not made his mark on the team back then and we were struggling to draw against the likes of Bangladesh and Afghanistan! Even 8n that pitiable situation we drew against Oman at home. So now when we are finally clicking as a unit I think we can match them in most aspects. 
    We didn't drew against them in home , infact it was our first match in the WCQ and we lost that match 1-2 even after taking lead !  In the last 10 mins we have conceded two goal and lost the match.
    ashindiaindian_gooner
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    sam said:

Shreyas has tension , our Coach and player are cool...
    Abhishekgiridharan
  • AbhishekAbhishek 461 Points
    Sukun said:
    sam said:

Rahim Ali's PEEK moment from the tournament 😁
    Who's the staffer sitting on Stimac's right?? 
  • samsam 16433 Points
    Abhishek said:
    Sukun said:
    sam said:

Rahim Ali's PEEK moment from the tournament 😁
    Who's the staffer sitting on Stimac's right?? 
    Stimac was using his phone to text Gawli
    Ronnyindian_gooner
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Smart move by the coach to introduce likesnof Akash, Naorem and Nikhil as subs, anticipating the ET. Udanta was brilliant aa sub too. Concern remains that except for Chhetri, no one is able to take shot on goal. Jeakson Singh passing to off-side player from close range instead of shooting shows we need to work on this aspect.
    RonnyAbhishekashindiaindian_goonergoalkeeparshibierSukunsouravindiagiridharankartik91