• samsam 16433 Points
    Ask Stimac to get his rosary out
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    All our  penalties are same pattern  , to the left upper corner 
    Abhishek
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3417 Points
    sam said:
    Sahal speaks good Arabic it seems

yeah. born in UAE and spent some childhood there.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Never seen India take penalty with so much confidence. Consistent top corner shots show that there was a lot of preparation behind this.

Congratulations everyone! Two Cups in two months, we oldies can't believe. 
    Ronnysouravindiareddevil87ashindiaNagendraAbhishekgaffertapedreamerindian_goonergiridharanand 1 other.
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3417 Points
    Hurray Champions. GSS is mostly accurate on the diving side of penalities. Just not able to touch the ball.
    One thing I am really happy to see that India is very good at penalties. We can even beat England if we get there. :#
    SukunnamewtheldDeb_Bansouravindiaashindiagoalkeepardreamerkartik91
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    Great resilient game by India..top notch football matching their opponents for each tackle, pass, ball distribution..still cant believe how defensively strong Stimac has made us! Also he has given these players a lot of confidence and I think they will take this confidence into their club teams as well. If we have a good camp again then this team has the potential to give a good account in King's cup and possibly win the Merdeka cup!
    deepunamewtheldsouravindiaNagendraAbhishekrathorevarun4 indian_goonergiridharanSukun
  • samsam 16433 Points
    edited July 2023
    Let's be honest. Even 3-5 years back, had I told you India will win back to back tournaments by beating West Asian nations in finals, would you have believed me?
    souravindiaashindianamewtheldNagendraAbhishekindian_goonerdev_pfcgiridharan
  • Not easy to beat blue tigers in penalties....
    We are progressing really well right now, new AIFF staff seems like luck charm and stimac made our boys believe so much in them....stimac deserves credit... We are playing good passing football not long ball etc.... congratulations everyone , a happy night indeed..... bharat mata ki jai, jai hind.... 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳
    ashindiagoalkeeparNagendraAbhishekindian_goonerkartik91
  • SukunSukun Mumbai364 Points
    Indian defence has transitioned into a ball playing defence that passes with intent,earlier we used to lob the ball mindlessly.Like Novy Kapadia Sir used to say India used to play good short passes game in its golden days,seems like our present bunch are somewhat doing same by playing good short passes and somewhat being successful in it.Nikhil Poojary is under appreciated player for me,in both tournament,there has been few mistakes but that guy has improved a lot,won many crucial one on one today,was playing in attack as well as defence.Will improve and grow more in confidence from here.India needs to play an opponent that has same attributes to Aussies,will help us lot.No one can deny India's progress, Aiff should hire good marketing team,that works with corporate competence.Every state should support team like Kerala,Bengaluru, Kolkata etc does,that  should also be Aiff's goal 
    ashindianamewtheldNagendraAbhisheksouravindiaindian_goonerreddevil87giridharankartik91
  • samsam 16433 Points
    India beats Cameron (B) in Nehru cup final
    India beats Kuwait in SAFF final

how would you rank these two matches? which one is a better win? subjective koschen, I know