I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• If that is the shit mentality in this league and country no wonder we have a 16 year old league that has not improved and does not look to improve in the future.<div><br></div><div>DENSIL WAS A START! WE CAN IMPROVE ON HIM! THERE ARE TOP PLAYERS THAT EURO CLUBS DONT FIND THAT QUICKLY! AFRICA HAS GREAT PLAYERS THAT ARE WAY BETTER THAN THE SHIT WE HAVE IN INDIA AND IF WE ARE WILLING TO GIVE 1 CRORE TO FUCKING GOURAMANGI THAN WHY NOT SOME TOP-CLASS NIGERIAN!</div><div><br></div><div>Again I will say Juda Aneke. I dont know how well he would do but guessing by his CV he looks impressive enough to do great in India. Currently there are no European clubs after him, so why not. NO! Instead the Indian clubs will go after shit we already have or some player who goes on Facebook and begs for a trial.</div>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    somesh wrote:
    There is a logic in why the clubs go through the existing players. The clubs have a small budget, and they pay a huge chunk of that to each foreigner. So they do not want to risk it. The existing players know what it takes to be successful here and they know the kinds of players who can do it. But obviously they will choose from their list of contacts which more often than not does not include the top players

<br><div><br></div><div>But then if u r relyiing on these guys, they might have vested interest and more often than not, we have seen the purchase has not been upto the mark. Rather,we should bank more on the overseas coaches who are currently coaching Indian clubs, where the success rate is better,I reckon. For e.g., as far as i know, Morgan had recommended Tolgay for EB, Sueka by Karim and its been a success. And these guys can actually, in a way, take Indian football forward.</div>
  • Sangho2691Sangho2691 0 Points
    Ranty has confirmed his transfer to prayag in front of the media after winning da i-league..No more confusion, end of the most awaited transfer saga of this year:)
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Sangho2691 wrote:
    Ranty has confirmed his transfer to prayag in front of the media after winning da i-league..No more confusion, end of the most awaited transfer saga of this year:)

<br><div><br></div><div>It was almost sure!!! Nabab Bhattacharya was always confident about this... I dunno why @ashlesh was talking about 2 yrs contract in Dempo</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Oh brother! I am worried now. Dempo wud hav been so much better in ACL with Ranty. But I believe Armando will leave no stone unturned in bringing a better player
  • That is because we can never be sure with transfer rumors. Plus does anyone have a source of Ranty saying this?
    So how much is Ranty geting from Prayag? Did they reveal the amount and perks?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    somesh wrote:
    So how much is Ranty geting from Prayag? Did they reveal the amount and perks?

<br><div><br></div><div>little less than 2 crores i think..not sure...but these were parts of the old 'rumors', cant give any source</div>
    Earlier it was said that Ranty wil become highest paid guy in the league if this transfer happens. So it must be over 2 crores, more than Odafa
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    That is because we can never be sure with transfer rumors. Plus does anyone have a source of Ranty saying this?

Yep Ranti said that he wants to take the challenge of playing football in kolkata.More or less he is confirmed for Prayag except any final mind change.But he has definitely not signed any contract with Dempo for sure.<br>