I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    somesh wrote:
    Earlier it was said that Ranty wil become highest paid guy in the league if this transfer happens. So it must be over 2 crores, more than Odafa

<br><div><br></div><div>I think Odafa is the highest paid...</div>
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    Also MB has finalised their foreigner quota more or less.It will be Odafa,Tolgay,Echhe and Johny.<br>
    dip_anj wrote:
    Also MB has finalised their foreigner quota more or less.It will be Odafa,Tolgay,Echhe and Johny.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Who is johny!!!! ? hope not another johny joker!!!!! </div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited May 2012
    @soccerlover ofcourse Odafa IS the highest paid for this season but not in the next season. Ranty will be paid more than him
    @soccrlover ofcourse Odafa IS the highest paid for this season but not in the next season. Ranty will be paid more than him
    edited May 2012
    Johny is Johny Menyogar.
    somesh wrote:
    @soccrlover ofcourse Odafa IS the highest paid for this season but not in the next season. Ranty will be paid more than him

<br><div><br></div><div>r u sure? b'coz i heard going by Odafa's performance, in otherwise lacklustre performance of MB this year, he would be paid more...MB in any case, has been top heavy!</div>
    We cant b sure until its official but thats what I heard
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    In europe players give up the loyality to get a chance to play in european tournaments....<div>but here in india it is all about money for players and no profit for the clubs...</div><div><br></div><div>dont know whom to blame..<span style="font-size: 10pt; ">#-o</span></div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">For the tone of the interview you can tell though that maybe Armando is planning for life after him. Sentences like "We lost Beto last year and we coped with it" and "He told me he wont leave but if he does we will find somebody else and move on" </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Just sounds like Armando will try his best but he knows that the chances of retaining Ranty are the slimmest they have been in years. If I was Dempo I would be out scouting for a new foreigner straight away.</font></div>