I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    I feel Dempo is the only team which can finish in top 5 even without foreigners..<div>and if they get a good indian forward, they can play with all indian line-up and even lift the league title</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote:
    I feel Dempo is the only team which can finish in top 5 even without foreigners..</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">and if they get a good indian forward, they can play with all indian line-up and even lift the league title</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">They can but not forever and Shivrans Dempo is right that they need more of a youthful team. Right now I think Dempo should go for an experienced player who has played internationally and has proven himself. He can be old or young, as long as he can act as a leader for the Dempo youngsters and the future of Dempo, Romeo Fernandes.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Is Martins a good influence for Romeo Fernandes, is Martins a leader for Romeo. I dont know but Romeo needs one and an experienced international would really fit the bill.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I would choose these guys...</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Jude Aneke (Nigeria)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Miguel Sabah (Mexico)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Rafael Márquez Lugo (Mexico)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Youssouf Hadji (Morocco)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Experienced, 3 of them over 30, national team players, captains of there teams at one point (not Aneke), and all 4 have played in hot-humid conditions.</font></div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    i think dempo will be fine 
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    EB officials were saying they were looking into the biodata of a Nigerian striker too. I am pretty sure the guy is from Nigeria Premier League. May be they are trying to use Ugah Opara's connection who is a former player of Enyimba (5 time NPL champions in last decade). If they can get a star striker of any of the top teams of NPL or someone like Jude Aneke they will be good to go.
  • debjit1925 wrote:
    EB officials were saying they were looking into the biodata of a Nigerian striker too. I am pretty sure the guy is from Nigeria Premier League. May be they are trying to use Ugah Opara's connection who is a former player of Enyimba (5 time NPL champions in last decade). If they can get a star striker of any of the top teams of NPL or someone like Jude Aneke they will be good to go.

<br><div><br></div><div>Agreed. Hope this is good.</div>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited May 2012
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}">TOLGAY CONFIRMED FOR BAGAN.<br><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"></span></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Tolgay
    ozebe:-"I am mentally preparing myself to change the colour of my
    jersey..but i will not forget my days in KEB..the love i got from the
    club and from the supporters..I am a professional player and i am making
    my form count.i know those who love me will not misunderstand me..When i
    will not be the TOLGAY OZEBE as i am right now no one will look back to
    me then....but i will deliver my best till till the end of the season
    in dis RED & GOLD jersey...."</span></h6><p>After the Prayag game yesterday, Ranti conceded that he will be donning  Prayag United colors coming season.<br></p>
  • projenator wrote:
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}">TOLGAY CONFIRMED FOR BAGAN.<br><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"></span></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Tolgay
    ozebe:-"I am mentally preparing myself to change the colour of my
    jersey..but i will not forget my days in KEB..the love i got from the
    club and from the supporters..I am a professional player and i am making
    my form count.i know those who love me will not misunderstand me..When i
    will not be the TOLGAY OZEBE as i am right now no one will look back to
    me then....but i will deliver my best till till the end of the season
    in dis RED & GOLD jersey...."</span></h6><p>After the Prayag game yesterday, Ranti conceded that he will be donning  Prayag United colors coming season.<br></p>

<br><div><br></div><div>I dont doubt you and actually I doubt goal.com more than people on here but according to there interview with Tolgay yesterday (http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/136/india/2012/05/05/3081105/fpai-fans-player-of-the-year-nominee-tolgay-ozbey-i-want-to-stay-) Tolgay said he would decide after the Kolkata league.</div><div><br></div><div>Has he gone from decision after Kolkata league to decision now in just 24 hours.</div>
  • Tolgay is more or less confirmed for MB next season, MB should now look for some good midfielders who can feed their strikers Odafa and Tolgay ... it was a good decision to release the older players (Pradeep, Ashim, Surkumar etc...) we can now look for some speedy youngsters ..
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Tolgay is more or less confirmed for MB next season, MB should now look for some good midfielders who can feed their strikers Odafa and Tolgay ... it was a good decision to release the older players (Pradeep, Ashim, Surkumar etc...) we can now look for some speedy youngsters ..

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I would not put your hopes to high yet till officially confirmed (trust me, supporting Arsenal has taught me that lol)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">As for midfield Bagan already have Mahish Bargav who I think should be a starter next season. His pace and technic is great. He is almost the Indian version of Jack Wilshere, a super-young midfielder who will be a future star.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Also before the club make any signings they should get the coach sorted first, of course I doubt the club is that smart. They should then look for a good midfielder like Lalrindika or Shilton D'Silva. Get some youth into the club.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Defense I would go for a foreigner from Mexico, Mexicans are naturally tall players and there are plenty of former Mexican international defenders who would adapt easily and would love to come to Bagan like... Carlos Salcido (former Fulham player to), Jonny Magallón, and Héctor Reynoso. Whether Bagan would look at Mexico is not likely.</font></div>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    @arsenalfan: they have already taken a nigerian defender from Southern Samity. Although i am a EB supporter i personally like Manish Bhargav too. In addition to pace and technique that guy also has good big match temperament at a young age.