I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited May 2012
    Ranti said that on TV yesterday himself, he even said that his family fully supports his decision and he is thoroughly moved by the genuine warmth of the Prayag officials (i.e. Nabab Bhattacharya, he is their chief recruiter). I am not one of those who trust just anyone, not even the media.  There are specific fans I get my info from or if I see or hear that player saying it himself on TV. I don't give info by dime a dozen and whatever little I give, try my best that they don't lack quality. I am not on this site to become popular with the maximum number of posts. My interest lies in having QUALITY TECHNICAL DISCUSSIONs on Indian football (structure, players everything)<br>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    projenator wrote:
    Ranti said that on TV yesterday himself, he even said that his family fully supports his decision and he is thoroughly moved by the genuine warmth of the Prayag officials (i.e. Nabab Bhattacharya, he is their chief recruiter). I am not one of those who trust just anyone, not even the media.  There are specific fans I get my info from or if I see or hear that player saying it himself on TV. I don't give info by dime a dozen and whatever little I give, try my best that they don't lack quality. I am not on this site to become popular with the maximum number of posts. My interest lies in having QUALITY TECHNICAL DISCUSSION on Indian football (structure, players everything)<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Even I also heard him in one of the prog yesterday,when he was interviewed after the match. He did mention about playing in kolkata thi year, but he never mentioned the name, i reckon. What say! ?</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    somesh wrote:
    MB officials have this habit of signing the players first and the signing new coach, hand him over the shit and wait for trophies. Initially i heard they had asked Subrat to submit player list of his choice. But looks like its all the same

<br><div><br></div><div>C'mon Somesh! u surely know better than what these newspapers say! this had come in the newspapers too that Subrata has been asked to submit players' list for 2012. But whats cooking inside the heritage club ! ???? throw some light... whether 4 foreigners are confirmed..if so who are they(am aware of the 3 guys); wht do u think abt the Southern Samity defender being signed..... in the sense is he "competent" enough to leak in soft goals (thats MB's forte!!!!) </div> =)) <div><br></div><div>Also what wud the midfield look like for MB?</div>
    <div><br></div><div>Eche atleast has a good CV, he played for Nigeria in u17 world cup..first team player!</div>
    projenator wrote:
    Ranti said that on TV yesterday himself, he even said that his family fully supports his decision and he is thoroughly moved by the genuine warmth of the Prayag officials (i.e. Nabab Bhattacharya, he is their chief recruiter). I am not one of those who trust just anyone, not even the media.  There are specific fans I get my info from or if I see or hear that player saying it himself on TV. I don't give info by dime a dozen and whatever little I give, try my best that they don't lack quality. I am not on this site to become popular with the maximum number of posts. My interest lies in having QUALITY TECHNICAL DISCUSSION on Indian football (structure, players everything)<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Even I also heard him in one of the prog yesterday,when he was interviewed after the match. He did mention about playing in kolkata thi year, but he never mentioned the name, i reckon. What say! ?</div>

<br><br>Yep he did not mention the name but those like us who are on it almost 24 x 7, it's a no brainer, right ??<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Ya..one can think that way n b positive abt it. But that was a long time ago. If he were so good, he wouldnt be playing in a second div club. Probably his best is behind him. He might nt b good for a team like Bagan
    projenator wrote:
    projenator wrote:

<br><br>Yep he did not mention the name but those like us who are on it almost 24 x 7, it's a no brainer, right ??<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Everybody who keeps some info about Indian Football knows that Ranty would turn up for Prayag. Am only questioning his antics which he plays every year with the Kolkata Clubs prior to the transfer season. Dont think, he is worth the discussion even...!</div>
    somesh wrote:
    Ya..one can think that way n b positive abt it. But that was a long time ago. If he were so good, he wouldnt be playing in a second div club. Probably his best is behind him. He might nt b good for a team like Bagan

<br><br>IN REPLY TO SOMESH AND RUDRA,<br><br>I have seen Eche and he is technically better than Anwar for sure but he is too young to lead the defence, that's my concern.<br>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    projenator wrote:
    somesh wrote:

<br><br>IN REPLY TO SOMESH AND RUDRA,<br><br>I have seen Eche and he is technically better than Anwar for sure but he is too young to lead the defence, that's my concern.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Is MB retaining Kingshuk? </div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    projenator wrote:
    somesh wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Is MB retaining Kingshuk? </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Very likely yess</div>