I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    somesh wrote:
    MB officials have this habit of signing the players first and the signing new coach, hand him over the shit and wait for trophies. Initially i heard they had asked Subrat to submit player list of his choice. But looks like its all the same

<br><div><br></div><div>C'mon Somesh! u surely know better than what these newspapers say! this had come in the newspapers too that Subrata has been asked to submit players' list for 2012. But whats cooking inside the heritage club ! ???? throw some light... whether 4 foreigners are confirmed..if so who are they(am aware of the 3 guys); wht do u think abt the Southern Samity defender being signed..... in the sense is he "competent" enough to leak in soft goals (thats MB's forte!!!!) </div> =)) <div><br></div><div>Also what wud the midfield look like for MB?</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Frankly I do not knw more than what newspapers say as I am currently in Mumbai. Although I can separate truth from fiction. @projenator wil b d best person to tel u. I generally believe everything that he says wid confidence
    somesh wrote:
    Frankly I do not knw more than what newspapers say as I am currently in Mumbai. Although I can separate truth from fiction. @projenator wil b d best person to tel u. I generally believe everything that he says wid confidence

<br><div><br></div><div>all my queries are therefore directed to projenator! </div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I think only Tolgay and Eche are confirmed for MB so far. The Southern Samity guy would b a mediocre but cheap buy. I hopethey rethink about him. Johny Menyogar is stil under consideration as Proj said
    somesh wrote:
    I think only Tolgay and Eche are confirmed for MB so far. The Southern Samity guy would b a mediocre but cheap buy. I hopethey rethink about him. Johny Menyogar is stil under consideration as Proj said

<br><div><br></div><div>meaning, yet again a mediocre,top heavy team for MB this time! So all MB fans,pls do not expect any trophy this year also!!!!! yet again they would look for a a coach who wud dance to the tune of these two jokers of MB! and when they would see fans becoming restless, just prior to the beginning of the I - League, they would either fall back on Subrata or our granny Sukhi or Carlos....!!!!! </div> =))    =))
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    edited May 2012
    somesh wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>meaning, yet again a mediocre,top heavy team for MB this time! So all MB fans,pls do not expect any trophy this year also!!!!! yet again they would look for a a coach who wud dance to the tune of these two jokers of MB! and when they would see fans becoming restless, just prior to the beginning of the I - League, they would either fall back on Subrata or our granny Sukhi or Carlos....!!!!! </div> =))    =))

Echhe is good buy(at least better than D*,Zeleny) considering his past.playing in SS does not make him mediocre.Even Odafa has started his career in peerless.In last 4 seasons MB had their best run when they had peter odafe playing in stopper position.Johny is more or less finalized.This year also Mb will change the coach for sure.So the new person who is coming has to live with the team selected by moron officials.<br>
    dip_anj wrote:
    somesh wrote:

Echhe is good buy(at least better than D*,Zeleny) considering his past.playing in SS does not make him mediocore.Even Odafa has started his career in peerless.In last 4 seasons MB had their best run when they had peter odafe playing in stopper position.Johny is more or less finalized.This year also Mb will change the coach for sure.So the new person who is coming has to live with the team selected by moron officials.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Rightly said - Moron Officials!!!! </div>
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">On a more sombre note  - The talismanic Baretto plays his last match for MB today....Probably the only foreigner to have ever played in any Indian club who has shown so much of character,commitment and dedication....most importantly a true human being who has given his all for MB...he is a legend not only in Indian Football, but in every form of sports in the country;he is leaving behind a legacy in MB which needs to be carried forward by the present crop of players....Take a bow to the legend in Indian Football. Thanks Baretto for whatever u have done both for MB football and football in India...</font>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    projenator wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}">TOLGAY CONFIRMED FOR BAGAN.<br><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"></span></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Tolgay
    ozebe:-"I am mentally preparing myself to change the colour of my
    jersey..but i will not forget my days in KEB..the love i got from the
    club and from the supporters..I am a professional player and i am making
    my form count.i know those who love me will not misunderstand me..When i
    will not be the TOLGAY OZEBE as i am right now no one will look back to
    me then....but i will deliver my best till till the end of the season
    in dis RED & GOLD jersey...."</span></h6><p>After the Prayag game yesterday, Ranti conceded that he will be donning  Prayag United colors coming season.<br></p>

<br><div><br></div><div>I dont doubt you and actually I doubt goal.com more than people on here but according to there interview with Tolgay yesterday (http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/136/india/2012/05/05/3081105/fpai-fans-player-of-the-year-nominee-tolgay-ozbey-i-want-to-stay-) Tolgay said he would decide after the Kolkata league.</div><div><br></div><div>Has he gone from decision after Kolkata league to decision now in just 24 hours.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>The fans are the best sources of transfer info, more so the ones who visit the club to watch practice daily. Over the years, I have found them more reliable than even the Bengali media, forget goal.com or barpost.com . I only post transfer information only when I am doubly sure, almost every one here knew this was coming, only in rare cases do i go wrong. I strongly disagree with this transfer rumor mongering business although I used to be voracious when I was in secondary school, although it's very exciting to many but after a while it will get to you like it did to me.</div><div><br></div><div>About the Ranti Martins move, he said that on TV yesterday. Now if Armando sweetens the deal and he backs out of his earlier commitment, that's a different story altogether.</div>

<br><br>Well for the I-league 2011-12, Ranty and his Agent played hard to get..it was only at the end he signed for Dempo..Apparently he had hopes of Playing in Europe , but that did not work out and he came back to  Dempo. I wonder will he really join Prayag??..He would get a chance to Play in the ACL and get spotted at the asian level, he will have a established team supporting him .<br><br>Is he changing sides to Prayag only for Money..if he wanted a challenge why not join EB or MB..or he did not want to share the stardom with Tolgay or Odafa and plans to do it solo for Prayag?..<br><br>In the end what Coach Armando says is True, no player is bigger then the team..Its Best Dempo Prepare for his Exit, if He stays Well and good..<br>
    silicon3 wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    projenator wrote:
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}">TOLGAY CONFIRMED FOR BAGAN.<br><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"></span></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Tolgay
    ozebe:-"I am mentally preparing myself to change the colour of my
    jersey..but i will not forget my days in KEB..the love i got from the
    club and from the supporters..I am a professional player and i am making
    my form count.i know those who love me will not misunderstand me..When i
    will not be the TOLGAY OZEBE as i am right now no one will look back to
    me then....but i will deliver my best till till the end of the season
    in dis RED & GOLD jersey...."</span></h6><p>After the Prayag game yesterday, Ranti conceded that he will be donning  Prayag United colors coming season.<br></p>

<br><div><br></div><div>I dont doubt you and actually I doubt goal.com more than people on here but according to there interview with Tolgay yesterday (http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/136/india/2012/05/05/3081105/fpai-fans-player-of-the-year-nominee-tolgay-ozbey-i-want-to-stay-) Tolgay said he would decide after the Kolkata league.</div><div><br></div><div>Has he gone from decision after Kolkata league to decision now in just 24 hours.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>The fans are the best sources of transfer info, more so the ones who visit the club to watch practice daily. Over the years, I have found them more reliable than even the Bengali media, forget goal.com or barpost.com . I only post transfer information only when I am doubly sure, almost every one here knew this was coming, only in rare cases do i go wrong. I strongly disagree with this transfer rumor mongering business although I used to be voracious when I was in secondary school, although it's very exciting to many but after a while it will get to you like it did to me.</div><div><br></div><div>About the Ranti Martins move, he said that on TV yesterday. Now if Armando sweetens the deal and he backs out of his earlier commitment, that's a different story altogether.</div>

<br><br>Well for the I-league 2011-12, Ranty and his Agent played hard to get..it was only at the end he signed for Dempo..Apparently he had hopes of Playing in Europe , but that did not work out and he came back to  Dempo. I wonder will he really join Prayag??..He would get a chance to Play in the ACL and get spotted at the asian level, he will have a established team supporting him .<br><br>Is he changing sides to Prayag only for Money..if he wanted a challenge why not join EB or MB..or he did not want to share the stardom with Tolgay or Odafa and plans to do it solo for Prayag?..<br><br>In the end what Coach Armando says is True, no player is bigger then the team..Its Best Dempo Prepare for his Exit, if He stays Well and good..<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Dont agree with u buddy! Ranti has been playin this game with the Kolkata clubs ever since has come to play in India. Every year he announces his aspiration to play in European clubs(thereby increasing his rate in India!), only to play for Dempo in the end! His antics are predictable these days, yet the clubs end up paying him more than what he deserves...Thats football in India!!!! He cannot thrive on challenges, hence he has opted for Prayag where atleast now the fan base is not that strong and demanding, unlike the other 2 Kolkata clubs. He was only successful in Dempo b'coz they had a strong supply line..had he turned up for MB in 2011, he wouldn't have scored half the goals which Odafa has scored for MB.</div>