I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">That is also why I worry for Manandeep who I think can score 10-15 goals next season if played for at least 20 games but sadly East Bengal is also looking for a foreign striker who will probably stunt the growth of Manandeep. </span><div><br></div>

<br></div><div><br></div><div>From a forward line of 1 foreign striker, Robin, Manandeep and Len. Manandeep stands a pretty good chance of featuring in many games (also in kolkata league)...with a midfield like EB's any striker will love to play.</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <span style="font-size: 10pt; "> </span><div><br></div><div>I mean why spend so much on one foreigner when you can spend less on Sabeeth, Manadeep and Sandesh to lead your attack and get better results maybe.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>are u joking!!!</div><div>Sabeeth, Manandeep, Sandesh no where near ranty, odafa, tolgay, koko, yakubu, joshimar, chidi and so on...even sunday, friday are better... even one of the worst nigerian striker, hamza has 9 goals this season.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I am talking about together. Why spend on 1 when you can have 3 for less.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    archak wrote:
    @arsenalfan where shall khelemba play in defence?

<br><div><br></div><div>What?? Is he joining Bagan? Havent heard anything about that?</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>yes he is</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">That is also why I worry for Manandeep who I think can score 10-15 goals next season if played for at least 20 games but sadly East Bengal is also looking for a foreign striker who will probably stunt the growth of Manandeep. </span><div><br></div>

<br></div><div><br></div><div>From a forward line of 1 foreign striker, Robin, Manandeep and Len. Manandeep stands a pretty good chance of featuring in many games (also in kolkata league)...with a midfield like EB's any striker will love to play.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Care less about Kolkata League. I-League is more important and really should be important to Manandeep.</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    archak wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>What?? Is he joining Bagan? Havent heard anything about that?</div>

he is confirmed for mb
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    archak wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>yes he is</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Oh, okay then... pretty good defense Bagan have going there.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <span style="font-size: 10pt; "> </span><div><br></div><div>I mean why spend so much on one foreigner when you can spend less on Sabeeth, Manadeep and Sandesh to lead your attack and get better results maybe.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>are u joking!!!</div><div>Sabeeth, Manandeep, Sandesh no where near ranty, odafa, tolgay, koko, yakubu, joshimar, chidi and so on...even sunday, friday are better... even one of the worst nigerian striker, hamza has 9 goals this season.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I am talking about together. Why spend on 1 when you can have 3 for less.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Together they will be even worse...they dont have such style to complement each other. How many times have Mr. Kashyap played Sandesh and Manan??? Very less...always gets Ezeh to help them out or now Prakash Thorat</div>
  • How would you know. Did Manandeep and Sandesh have the same midfield as Mohun Bagan or East Bengal to help them out. Ezeh only had 6 goals. 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Care less about Kolkata League. I-League is more important and really should be important to Manandeep.</div>
    <div><br></div><div>thats ur personal opinion...but there's no reason why Manan can't make it...Morgan promotes INdian strikers a lot...Robin is regular, Baljit comes as sub everytime, even young Len got so many chances ( i league + local league)...given that Kolkata league features 3 i league teams and 2-3 strong 2nd division teams and 2-3 other teams who participate in various non-kolkata tournaments, its quite competitive</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @rudra da i think arsenalfan meant robin playing as target man and manandeep or sandesh or sabeeth playing with him