I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• usaindia wrote:
    that what i keep saying all our indian strikers should play in small or medium clubs where they are the focus ,just not go warm benches on big clubs,if these guys get enough reputation and performance then they can demand a starter role

<br><div><br></div><div>+1</div><div><br></div><div>Exactly. Sabeeth has talent. He just needs more games and better support. At a club like Shillong Lajong, Sporting Goa, United Sikkim, Pune FC he would have gotten that.</div><div><br></div><div>I mean look at Jeje Lalpekhlua. Yes this season was not as great (injury reason) but I bet you that if he joined any other club like Bagan or Bengal then he would have been shit. That is also why I worry for Manandeep who I think can score 10-15 goals next season if played for at least 20 games but sadly East Bengal is also looking for a foreign striker who will probably stunt the growth of Manandeep. </div><div><br></div><div>I mean why spend so much on one foreigner when you can spend less on Sabeeth, Manadeep and Sandesh to lead your attack and get better results maybe.</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
     <br><div><br></div><div>That is Sabeeth's fault. Yes Bagan should have thought of the players future but this is not a one way street. If Sabeeth fades it is because of his own stupidity as well. Should have stayed at Arrows but the mentality of Indian footballers is beyond stupid.</div><div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>He could have not stayed in Arrows as they are releasing the senior players, and money is another factor.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Fine but I bet he had other offers as well... better offers in fact.</div>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    <br><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">That is Sabeeth's fault. Yes Bagan should have thought of the players future but this is not a one way street. If Sabeeth fades it is because of his own stupidity as well. Should have stayed at Arrows but the mentality of Indian footballers is beyond stupid.</span></div><div><br></div><div>As for an MB midfielder, it gives more chances to an Indian to play for Bagan in midfield. They already have Manish who should lead the midfield. They should also focus on getting CK Vineeth as well. I would love to see a 4-4-2 at Bagan.</div><div><br></div><div>Barrachatria (My spelling stinks :P)</div><div>Nirmal, Ali, Eche, Nabi</div><div>Vineeth, Manish, Chhetri (If he stays), [place Indian midfielder]</div><div>Odafe, Tolgay</div><div><br></div><div>SUBS: Stanley, Sabeeth [add 5 more players].</div>[/quote]

<br><div><br></div><div>buddy that's a pretty pathetic looking midfield without any senior playmaker or defensive medio. I don't know if Sunil can play as a real midfielder, he will be more successful as a withdrawl forward between midfield and strikers.</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Well what are the other options? Bagan has done that to themselves by wasting there last foreign spot on a striker.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">What other Indian's are available right now. Forgot about Jewel Raja as well but where would he be. Also I read from a few supporters that Sunil actually did well in midfield.</font></div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @arsenalfan where shall khelemba play in defence?
    aint jewel confirmed for mb yet guys???
    @arsenalfan sunil was ok in the matches.. only in 1-2 matches he played well
  • archak wrote:
    @arsenalfan where shall khelemba play in defence?

<br><div><br></div><div>What?? Is he joining Bagan? Havent heard anything about that?</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    archak wrote:
    @arsenalfan sunil was ok in the matches.. only in 1-2 matches he played well

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">True. In all honesty I would rather get rid of Sunil and have Manish and Jewel Raja lead the center of the midfield. Yes they are young but good for there experience.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">You also got Jibon Singh and Shilon D'Silva at Pailan Arrows.</font></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <span style="font-size: 10pt; "> </span><div><br></div><div>I mean why spend so much on one foreigner when you can spend less on Sabeeth, Manadeep and Sandesh to lead your attack and get better results maybe.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>are u joking!!!</div><div>Sabeeth, Manandeep, Sandesh no where near ranty, odafa, tolgay, koko, yakubu, joshimar, chidi and so on...even sunday, friday are better... even one of the worst nigerian striker, hamza has 9 goals this season.</div>