I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• Hey, look at the bright side. You can just go inside any newspaper office and ask for the I-League reporting job and you automatically get it!!! Free Access to I-League matches ON THE FIELD!!!
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Robin Singh confirmed for EB :)<br><br>Source: His Facebook page <br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Looks like the Stanley to MB rumor is true. Even Chima Okerie says so in facebook.<div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">So, MB might have Odafa, Tolgey, Stanley and Eche!</div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div><b>Yet another stupid selection</b></div>
  • rudra wrote:
    Looks like the Stanley to MB rumor is true. Even Chima Okerie says so in facebook.<div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal; ">So, MB might have Odafa, Tolgey, Stanley and Eche!</div><div style="font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div><b>Yet another stupid selection</b></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>do you have a link to his facebook profile. Tried looking for it but could not find the right man.</div>
  • Oh and its not a bad decision. Stanley was top scorer in the 2011 I-League 2nd Division and one of the top players in the 2012 edition. He would be a good guy off the bench.<div><br></div><div>Any idea on Hudson Lima though. I hope he stays in India.</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    rudra wrote:

man mb have now officially become a laughing stock..... :-(
    when your starting 11 is not yet finalised why try for substitutes and that too a foreigner when the foreigner qouta can bring in a quality midfielder who can start in every match.... mb already have sabeeth in subs
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Oh and its not a bad decision. Stanley was top scorer in the 2011 I-League 2nd Division and one of the top players in the 2012 edition. He would be a good guy off the bench.<div><br></div><div>Any idea on Hudson Lima though. I hope he stays in India.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>what will they do with three foreign strikers...</div>
  • archak wrote:
    rudra wrote:

man mb have now officially become a laughing stock..... :-(
    when your starting 11 is not yet finalised why try for substitutes and that too a foreigner when the foreigner qouta can bring in a quality midfielder who can start in every match.... mb already have sabeeth in subs

<br><div><br></div><div>That is Sabeeth's fault. Yes Bagan should have thought of the players future but this is not a one way street. If Sabeeth fades it is because of his own stupidity as well. Should have stayed at Arrows but the mentality of Indian footballers is beyond stupid.</div><div><br></div><div>As for an MB midfielder, it gives more chances to an Indian to play for Bagan in midfield. They already have Manish who should lead the midfield. They should also focus on getting CK Vineeth as well. I would love to see a 4-4-2 at Bagan.</div><div><br></div><div>Barrachatria (My spelling stinks :P)</div><div>Nirmal, Ali, Eche, Nabi</div><div>Vineeth, Manish, Chhetri (If he stays), [place Indian midfielder]</div><div>Odafe, Tolgay</div><div><br></div><div>SUBS: Stanley, Sabeeth [add 5 more players].</div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    that what i keep saying all our indian strikers should play in small or medium clubs where they are the focus ,just not go warm benches on big clubs,if these guys get enough reputation and performance then they can demand a starter role
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
     <br><div><br></div><div>That is Sabeeth's fault. Yes Bagan should have thought of the players future but this is not a one way street. If Sabeeth fades it is because of his own stupidity as well. Should have stayed at Arrows but the mentality of Indian footballers is beyond stupid.</div><div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>He could have not stayed in Arrows as they are releasing the senior players, and money is another factor.</div>