PIO (Player of Indian Origin) Thread

Comments

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    Wheres paranveer playing now?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    s7281 wrote: »
    TO RUDRA
    You are very foolish and a disgrace to football. You speak like you are a great person.

If a young player wants to do something he or she must do all they can to pursue this, everybody has dreams and it is people like you that kill them.

I have been fortunate enough to do research in UK for my project. I interviewed and watched Paranveer play in 3 fixtures. He dominated every game with high levels of skill and quality
    If the India national team can attract him then it would be a superb opportunity for us to have a great player at the age of 19.

We do need to attract overseas citizens to Develop our football not only national team but whole country

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Welcome to the Forum Paranveer :)</div>
    India needs established pros from europe if they want that not unproven players who are still trying to make ways into the pro game...
  • Shah476 wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Last I heard he is back at India after the feds in England found out that he was not using his visa for true educational reasons so he was sent back.</div><div><br></div><div>I can bet you now that football fans will go on his side and say "He went through all odds just to play in England." When in reality he probably just abused to English system.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited April 2013
    Shah476 wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Last I heard he is back at India after the feds in England found out that he was not using his visa for true educational reasons so he was sent back.</div><div><br></div><div>I can bet you now that football fans will go on his side and say "He went through all odds just to play in England." When in reality he probably just abused to English system.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>he is british citizen. basically contacts everyone in facebook, showing his credentials of practicing/playing is some club there and saying I want to play for India etc. Some guy also told me that once he lost temper and told Indians are all shitty, the football and players sucks, and still you refuse to take us.</div><div><br></div><div>Honestly, I would rather see the shitty team rather than see players with such attitudes donning the NT jersey.</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Wait, who is that other guy. I just had a brain freeze here. He is not the guy who took advantage of the English visa. The guy who did that was the Indian born who went to England, practiced at some club (I think it was Walsall), and is now back in Hyderabad.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">@Ashindia, you said you played with him I think?</font></div>
  • I am just wondering how many India games guys like Hermeet, Narsingh, Paranveer watch or do they just look at us by rankings?
    Ur roight rudra..its uk based paranveer..see him social media a lot.. as i said one shud have sound club career n then worry about saving a billion plus nation in football.

Im used to such players with us too n we have put an end to it too..just from a certain league level we will pick.

Kid tht kid from india should have passed hia uni n tried playing conference level..couple of good season on cv n might have moved into europe or asia...but hey they all want the glory quickly
  • Well it some cases it could work... Phil Younghusband anyone???