I-League 2012-13 Round 1

Comments

• > Ronny said:
    > why the hell Rakesh Masih even get to play..the worst TFA cadet for me

Agree completely with u..! And b'coz its MB, he is with them for 3/4 seasons; had it been any other club he would have been kicked out..! 
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

What irony we can watch tommorows cpl game of mohamedan live on tv but not i-league match. Fu*k IMG-R

• > Soccerlover said:
    > > Ronny said:
    > > why the hell Rakesh Masih even get to play..the worst TFA cadet for me

>
    >

Agree completely with u..! And b'coz its MB, he is with them for 3/4 seasons; had it been any other club he would have been kicked out..! 

Explains why Masih was selected by Armando Colaco for the India national football team in 2011.
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > Ronny said:
    > > > why the hell Rakesh Masih even get to play..the worst TFA cadet for me

> >
    > >

>
    >

Explains why Masih was selected by Armando Colaco for the India national football team in 2011.

Look at the stats. How many matches has he played for Sr. India team ? And, since the time u r talking, he is out of the team. So, I reckon Wim has made a mistake by not including him in his team! Hope u have seen how he plays football - u do not require a slow motion action in TV of  Rakesh Masih playing..!

:-))

• So what if he is not selected now, point is that he is an Indian international so the fact that you said that he would be gone if he was at any other club is wrong. Bob Houghton and Armando placed faith in him. Wim did not even select Jeje Lalpekhlua, should we say that he is crap and deserves to be playing for some random shite club. 

Rakesh has also been at Bagan since 2008 and has done okay. Santosh is a coach, longer than any of us have. If he thinks that Rakesh should have played ahead of Jewel then let it be and actually have faith in the club instead of trying to become the first I-League gloryhunter.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700
    > Edeh is just pure crap. He has never been good at any club he has been at. Why did EB take Manandeep off, Robin has been invisible.

Manandeep was not doing any good either
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700
    > > Ashlesh said:
    >
    ekendar singh please give victorino full game at least once 

Ya, I was surprised that Victorino Fernandes did not start. Him and Dawson Fernandes can make a great combo. Forget foreign forwards. Sporting need new foreigners and they should be in the midfield and defense.

well, at the moment SCG is playing a single striker so its one of them....dawson is doing everything right except for the finishing, SCG cud have won the game given the opportunities dawson got
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

Trevor Morgan had extremely poor tactics todays...the whole first half the tactics was...give the ball to mehtab in his half and then gives a long pass in right wing where penn/chidi and sometimes naoba will collect it and then cross in box where u got manan, chidi or both...it was so so predictable, SCG were following a routine. Not a single attack was from left wing in first half....

in 2nd half morgan opened the left flank by bringing dika, but the tactics was same keep crossing, keep crossing.... the team had such dfference in quality, but EB kept on doing the same things....

Tactically I have found Churchill Brothers to have most options, they can almost attack from any position - left , right, long ball, short pass, even Bilal and ravanan (CB) came attacking atleast thrice....CB vs Dempo match, CB's first half was a delight to watch....they lost the steam in 2nd half...I have a feeling CB will be a top contender, top 3 finish of course
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > So what if he is not selected now, point is that he is an Indian international so the fact that you said that he would be gone if he was at any other club is wrong. Bob Houghton and Armando placed faith in him. Wim did not even select Jeje Lalpekhlua, should we say that he is crap and deserves to be playing for some random shite club. 

Rakesh has also been at Bagan since 2008 and has done okay. Santosh is a coach, longer than any of us have. If he thinks that Rakesh should have played ahead of Jewel then let it be and actually have faith in the club instead of trying to become the first I-League gloryhunter.

Rakesh was selected because India was looking for defensive midfielders. He was found to be crap and not selected anymore, now we will argue that because anwar was selected so many times for India he should be play ahead of players like arnab mondal...Rakesh Masih lacks the basics to play a competitive game...if any team needs him then for disrupting the opposition game in midfield but he cant pass or do anything else and damn slow...so if u are a relegation team playing against Prayag, dempo etc then u use him, not if you are trying to dominate the opposition

• > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > So what if he is not selected now, point is that he is an Indian international so the fact that you said that he would be gone if he was at any other club is wrong. Bob Houghton and Armando placed faith in him. Wim did not even select Jeje Lalpekhlua, should we say that he is crap and deserves to be playing for some random shite club. 

Rakesh was selected because India was looking for defensive midfielders. He was found to be crap and not selected anymore, now we will argue that because anwar was selected so many times for India he should be play ahead of players like arnab mondal...Rakesh Masih lacks the basics to play a competitive game...if any team needs him then for disrupting the opposition game in midfield but he cant pass or do anything else and damn slow...so if u are a relegation team playing against Prayag, dempo etc then u use him, not if you are trying to dominate the opposition

>

For people like Arsenalkid, who always bring the reference of MLS, Arsene Wenger etc, its a waste of time explaining how worthless Rakesh Masih is! The reason why he is in MB team, while MB cannot retain good players like Kingshuk Debnath etc, is b'coz he is close to the two jokers of MB who run the show..!