Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    I dont know why isl fans think ileague is about two teams only... I league has fans who come to stadium for game rather than the celebrities or fb checkins...

And if isl and i league merge and mcfc play in top div with mfc at second.. i might chose mfc.. because that club i supported since it started.. however shit our manager may make our team play
    deepakcmunna219777Deb_Ban
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Delhi CM sensibly staying away from a IPLesque scam which is going to be big sooner or later...as far as UP politicians go less said the better
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    OMG, this is why I have trouble with the ISL haters... you guys are literally pathetic sometimes. Worse than people in the US who stand on streetcorners and shout about the end of the world.
    atuljgEastBengalPridesamiam
    Mcfc might also survive & actually flourish if Nita takes interest....but I doubt they will have interest in a team now that they prefer owning leagues....actually NE can have a shilling based club apart from NE in guwahahti....Aizawal, if they can manage the sponsors, can be the joker in the pack...that city deserves a team in the merged league...so.we have Mumbai,Pune,Goa,bfc, 2 from kolkata,ne,shillong, maybe aizawal,fc goa, maybe scg/salgaocar and delhi..proper 12 teams which can play proper football sep-march....with fed cup on the side....viola we have decent domestic calender....
    atuljgDeb_Ban
    Its late..i was dreaming...i forgot #IMG doesn't make too much money in this setup.so goodnite.
    Deb_Bangoalkeeparfootydip
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited September 2015
     Kejriwal is not in good relations with people who OWN this ISL. Thats why he didnt come or say not invited.
    gopiajeeshgoalkeepar
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Lot of people may not know, EB is now actually associated with Heineken. As the EU brewery giants own majority of UB stakes. In their last board meeting Heineken has committed their association with East Bengal. So yes, a more glamourous and longer league can get them to open their purses.
    munna219777
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    So, a name change to Heineken East Bengal is on cards. Lol!
    The real AG
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Hopefully not but lets see what happens.
  • RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    fc goa lost 2-4 to a UAE div 1 club.. It seems their squad is not strong enough.. If the oldies don't fire then they will be in big trouble in the ISL