Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    God, PP & kaushal know. Kaushal basically told that the same money wld be better served lining his and PP's pockets.
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    Also, ISL expanding to 6-7 months and/ or foreigners reduced to 3-4 numbers will make it another I-league. So why I-league was disturbed in the first place? Like it or not, I-league perfectly represents our sagging NT. Fakely glorified ISL does not. So boosting the stature of Indian football will involve boosting I-league, not ISL or anything else.

Merging the two would be extremely complicated, simply because of ownership issue, club forming patterns and AFC and other norms.

We are doomed. And we brought it into ourselves.
    Domnicarchakgoalkeepar
  • Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    above is dsk grounds, ample space to build 7-8k capacity stadium . 7-8k capacity easily satisfies quota for now, and only 3 months are left so work cud hav been started some months back but no they are fixed on playing in balewadi!! God knows why, it is also bad for popularity when in a 16to 18k facility stadium like balewadi only 3-4k seats are filled!!!
    deepakc
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    edited November 2015
    @Deb_Ban You are again mistaking. I am talking about the fringe players who are professional footballer but lack quality to reach the highest level to play in I-league or ISL. But their living depends upon the football. If dont get job in India it is better to look for opportunity abroad to lower leagues for stable income. I just want show a young player who wants to take up career in football that you have options even if you don't get to play in I-league or ISL.

And why are you saying take care of the youth by neighbors? If a young player improves playing in lower league regularly, it will always be beneficial for NT. 

And as of private entertainment(ISL), I was not in favour of it from the first place but the reality is not based on my wishes. ISL is still here and will stay for atleast 2-3 seasons or till the owners make a considerable profit. And it will not merge with I-league till then. And we will continue seeing clubs closing down meanwhile. 

And yes we brought it on ourselves. And we are basically on the downfall currently.
    deepakcSoham_DeDeb_Ban
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    If ISL is expanded to 6-7 months then the number of foreigners will not be reduced most likely. The 6+5 rule in the starting XI will stay most likely and honestly it is not that bad. 14-17 Indian players in 8 teams leaves over 112 players to select at least which hopefully can just be the best Indians.

Honestly, and I will get killed for this, if you are not in this 112 or above, then I am not sure I would care if they make a football-only salary, specially if ISL is longer. At some point you have to make a cut-off.

And it was only in 1996 we started a national league, Before that we just had state leagues and cups, we'll be fine talent wise. Don't know why people are claiming the end of the world. Ya'll just exaggerating.
    DX
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    1) Number of Clubs in I-League have reduced.

2) Duration of League has shortened and this impacts the earning potential of players.

3) Institutional; clubs have closed down or made irrelevant (Air India, ONGC)

4) Rubbish 1 year clubs have emerged like Kalyani Bharat, Dodsal.

Lets Football has really turned into Lets Ruin Football.
    gaffertapeAshleshreddevil87Domnicgoalkeepardeepakc
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Half of those things are not the fault of ISL.
    DomnicatuljgAKBgoalkeepardeepakckartik91Deb_BanarunDXcoolgaganand 1 other.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

Yes we are in serious crisis as per pool goes.. the solution seems to be one professional league with 12 teams and second division having 14-18 teams divided into 3-4 zones which might not be 100% professional but could act as talent pool for top division clubs... The league should allow the clubs to have mutual tie-ups for the semi professional in 2nd division so they get to earn some bucks by being a scout for top division and avoid a situation of club getting closed

reddevil87Ashleshmunna219777
This discussion has been closed.