Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• Soham_DeSoham_De Kolkata1673 Points
    So DSK shivajians wins DSK cup , saw some foreigners playing any idea who they are!!!
    deepakc
    so has ozone fc already been launched from bengaluru !!!! any news guyz on whether they hav been giving rights to participate frm Bengaluru in i-league!!!
    deepakc
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    Playing in lower level Asian leagues will not be a self-sustaining affair.
    DomnicAshlesh
  • Ozone FC is still as high up as the ozone layer!!
    reddevil87arun
  • Yes I know it is impacting the football scenario. But if we do not provide or show options to the young generation who passing out in couple of years time, our football culture will go down to zero. The best or ideal way is have a single longer league with 10-12 clubs and 2nd division with another 10-12 clubs. Few state leagues with atleast 6-10 clubs (apart from the first and second division). But can anybody assure me that we will have this structure in 2-3 years time? Or atleast we will have a single and longer top division by that time? I am worried about the players preparing for U-17 world cup. Most of them will get clubs I know. But, if we don't have the structure by 2018, then rest of these potential players will be lost. Not to forget the number players lost in these 3 years time. Now if a player from U-17 world cup squad does not get a club, it will be a nightmare to provide motivation to younger generation. 
    I am just figuring out the other options so that we can show the younger generation that if we dont get clubs in India definitely one can get outside India. This will be a start. Definitely, the first few people wont get good opportunity but over time Indians will be good options for foreign clubs too. I am suggesting them to try. Yes the current scenario is against them. Dont expect this to solve all our problem. 

• Another thing just curious, will the scenario improve if ISL decreases the number of foreign players to 4 in the squad? Will the current issue still be there if we have single merged longer league but number of foreigners are same as that of ISL currently? 
  • @Ashlesh a good option indeed. =)) I forgot about that. Follow Adil and Prathmesh  
    Deb_Ban
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    @Redevil87, you are basically advocating our neighbouring countries take care of our youth while we get busy with our private entertainment, is it?
    Domnicdeepakc
    nepal fa hav a far better youth development system!!! GOd knows why were the regional academies shut down!!!!
    deepakckarenesudhakar2050atuljgkartik91
    Has daniel Lalhimpuia ur captain of ACT team been signed by BFC!!!
This discussion has been closed.