Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    And I would gladly ban people if that is what it takes to raise the average IQ here.
    samdeepakcatuljg
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    Thank you @Thebeautifulgame for bringing my name into this. Gives me a chance to put my views, though I was not involved in the latest skirmish. You may dislike my viewpoints, 'cause they were not put forth to please anyone, but they were not unwarranted.

In the thread Mohun Bagan News, @eastbengalpride, alongwith another member expressed to pee in the 'wall' of the thread. Not very pleasant idea, nor welcome.  So they were not tolerated, and were given a medicine of their own choice. You may classify that kind of behavior as instigation, don't you.

Even if you do not agree in my prescriptions of pushback, you may share our concern to keep our walls (literal as well as metaphorical) and cities clean. I bet you yourself would not feel comfortable among them. And I might add that while speaking out my mind and giving my own suggestions, I did not use any unparliamentary words.

It is those explecits which downgrade the quality of a discussion, not the suggestions (however outlandish they are). For our own good, we should keep away from these. At least that is what I believe in.

AKB
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Shut your mouth @Soccerlover . It is enough . Can't stand your greediness. Be polite to get respect.
    atuljg
    @EastBengalPride I can understand your feeling. But why abuse someone? In closed EB groups ( like fb groups or Whatsapp ) anyone can use any language to satisfy themselves. No one will interfere. But it is an open thread visited by people around the world. So we should check our instincts. There are many ways to defend them , so many ways. If they abuse let them abuse and inform the admins. They will take care. 

And I do attend one game or two every season in stadium. I can surely say the atmosphere in stands ( with ciggerate, bidi, alcohol, abuses ) doesn't suit family people. We need to change that thing. Change isn't bad always. 
    munna219777thebeautifulgameDeb_BanNagendrakartik91atuljg
  • samsam 16430 Points
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29650 Points
    Don't understand what you mean by 'bringing my name'...It is not that i have dragged your name through the mud or done something similar...I had named you as a reference point and had mildly criticized some of your comments which I thought were not fair...You were not directly involved, as you say...I will still repeat that from time to time, you responded to certain posts/instigations in a way that did not seem fair, at least to me...it's quite in the scheme of things that your posts were not intended to please anyone, nor should they be...You would acknowledge that I was the first East Bengal fan to openly criticize EastBengalPride for his abusive posts (not just using the 'dislike' option), though others followed...EastBengalPride's behaviour certainly was an instigation...I admit that...however, I would say that responding to abuse by abuse is not the ideal way...of course, that is my view and if you want 'to give a medicine of their own choice', you are free to do it...and others are free to criticize (but not abuse)...'Even if you do not agree in my prescriptions of pushback, you may share our concern to keep our walls (literal as well as metaphorical) and cities clean. I bet you yourself would not feel comfortable among them'---I did not understand this...I am not informed enough...if you could kindly explain...also if a certain section of people are making our walls and cities unclean, does that mean that all East Bengal fans are involved in it...using any epithet/derogatory term to lump a certain section of people is unfair, in my opinion...Another point...IF EBP's comments are an an instigation, which they certainly are, what about @Soccerlover's comments, which I think, were equally provocative and instigatory...I have not seen you protesting against it...rather in one of the EB thread posts, you seem to be encouraging him. Here is the post:  @Soccerlover, you are forgetting the great International tournament in Chittagong! smiley smiley smiley 
    Forget heaven, they should be sent back to Bangladesh, their rightful place!" Please correct me if I am wrong...no hard feelings.

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29650 Points
    @footydip : Spot on, mate! Some people need to remember that there are other ways of supporting a club rather than hurling abuses at other clubs.

Deb_Banfootydip
    Now let us keep this thread sacred.  <3
    admins and moderators may consider deleting unnecessary comments.  <3
    Love peace and unity. We are indian football fans at Indian Football network.  <3
    munna219777namewtheldAKB
  • Guys there is no end to "He said this so I replied to him" stuff. It will be always somebody else fault !! We all are not kindergarten kids. Forgive Forget and move forward instead of squabbling over such petty issues.
    footydipsamnamewthelddeepakc