Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29710 Points
    Just as I said in a proper language and in a civilized manner...someone used this word to address me for the first time :s
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    How you like it bitch! :p
    kartik91
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6520 Points
    Sorry guys for off-topic

;ArsenalFan700 
    You are No more juvenile.. Admins will not tolerate you as well :wink:  ... U have used foul language twice and may get banned.... :neutral: 

;thebeautifulgame 
    Dislike his comment.. He will be happy...
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9970 Points

I took it that the issue is buried, and did not continue the arguments even after seeing the discussions on. But since the references and quotes are resurfacing again and again, I re-read the quotes.

I still stand by what I said. A debate is about opposing views, about contra-logics. The opposing statements may not be agreeable to the person(s) on the other side. So I accept the acrimony. But nobody gets banned for having a different view, however unkindly expressed. And even though saying “…these old links were provided were provided for a different reason...to counter his point that he had not used unparliamentary language…” , one could not place evidences of using any slangs/ explecits/ ‘unparliamentary words’.

And as regards reminding the Admins to ‘be stricter’, I think the Admins know their job.

• NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6520 Points
    guys,,,, I'm the culprit...

sorry for that....  Let's move on and no more discussions please....
  • samsam 16445 Points
    Bordoloi Trophy matches will be live on Prag News which is available in almost all DTH platforms. So, EB fans can rejoice. 
    deepakc
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @Nagendra Haha, I don't expect a ban for that... maybe a stern warning and the comments deleted but that is it.
    Nagendra
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29710 Points
    My last word(s) on this topic:
    First: I would not have broached the subject if @Nagendra, in all innocence, had not wanted some acknowledgement for his comments (not his fault)...Everyone on this forum can see with what propriety and restraint I have dealt with these issues time and again...I was the first to explicitly urge @EastBengalPride and @Soccerlover not to resort to abuses...as I said, not by simply using the 'dislike' option...for which I earned brickbats from both quarters...one asked me to stop acting like a headmaster and the other said that I did not go to watch matches in the Maidan and hinted that I was an armchair supporter...I would never have the temerity of advising the admins...it was just to show @Nagendra that I was aware of what the admins were doing and that I was in fact supporting them...who am I, a novice in social media, to advise these people who had, through all these years ,through thick and thin, built up such a vibrant community of football lovers...if my comment has sent such a message, I am definitely sorry...I myself would never have wished @EastBengalPride and @Soccerlover to be banned...I have always enjoyed their inputs except when they were involved in the ugly war of words...but then that would have sent a wrong message...so the admin did the right thing 

Second: It has been repeatedly pointed out that the links I have provided do not contain any mention of 'unparliamentary words'...as far as I know, the word 'unparliamentary' means 'contrary to the rules or procedures of parliament'...in common parlance, it means rude, abusive, impolite http://www.thefreedictionary.com/unparliamentary
    Does any member here seriously believe that calling certain sections of people 'refugee', uprooted', 'showing them their rightful place', kantatarer berar dag', (the so-called stain of the barbed wire on the backs of the Bangals when they crossed from Bangladesh to India), 'jumping fences' is not offensive/humiliating, even if they are granted as parliamentary?...If they themselves had been these refugees, how would they have felt?...yes, they were reactions to some equally vituperative speeches from other members but often they were unprovoked too...I am all for different views but these contrary logics have all been made in extremely indecent language IMO...I can fish out all those comments if required but that would make the situation murkier...as for the links provided, if one reads them carefully, it is crystal clear that the concerned MB supporter ( along with another) was accusing one of the admins of mixing 'politics with sport in this forum',and told him to 'keep off from Derby' which I would consider extremely offensive, if not unparliamentary...I too stand by my words

Guys, sorry for being such a drag but because of the last but one post I simply felt i had to clarify my stance...but I promise not to dig up this subject again...if the members and admins feel that I am overstretching it, they can ban me or take any necessary action if they will...sorry to @munna219777, @Nagendra, @Sam who have all urged restraint and pleaded for amity...hope good sense prevails ...love to all  <3 <3