Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    edited September 2016
    @Soccerlover  @EastBengalPride ; There is no need for such namecalling. We do not take any sides. There is a thin line between banter and abuse. Members here so much educated and experienced, they should realise this.
    deepakcthebeautifulgameNagendra
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Also. 'Later tonight' means 'later tonight'. Read the comment properly before losing your cool. 
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9298 Points
    edited September 2016

I am absolutely not angry at anyone, not even against some "sophisticated" fans of the other club who feel calling an entire community refugee is an ego booster for themselves. Well, I didnt grow up watching matches on TV, I grew up watching derbies at YBK and no one used "banters" there D I just don't pretend the online world is anything different, just an id won't change what I feel about EB and MB, what you get from the gallery is what you get from the keyboard. Crass? Yes but never unprovoked foul mouthing. EB MB fans never forgive forget or move on about things which is core to their support of the club, I.e. Blindly support your club and never miss an opportunity to put down your opposition. Sounds ugly but it's an ugly volatile rivalry, there is nothing poetic about it no matter what someone pretends to think. They hate us and we hate them, period. It's football and I guess a lot of people here have a cricket hangover on how fans of football clubs react at the stadium and online. When I say fans I don't mean some Indian dude watching a match at Emirates wearing an Arsenal Jersey because he has the money and all his buddies support ManU or Chelsea. 

That's a pretty long post in somewhat correct English for a bangaal, what say? 7 days quota in one go D 
    deepakcsamCarbon_14footydip
  • samsam 16441 Points
    I am fully against this ban, not because @EastBengalPride hasn't said anything wrong, but because he was provoked by MB supporters. If admin is banning @EastBengalPride , then he should ban them too. Both parties used unwarranted language and should not repeat those in future I hope. 
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29670 Points
    I fully support @sam. Yes, @EastBengalPride used foul language repeatedly and I was one of the first to ask him to refrain from such language. Those comments can be checked in the Fight Club thread as well as the East Bengal and Mohun Bagan threads. But then , again, I fully agree that @Soccerlover and to a certain extent @AKB have time and again used derogatory language against certain sections of people and that too unprovoked. In fact, I had stopped responding to their comments because I did not find it meaningful to do so...@AKB had once challenged me to prove where he had used unparliamentary language...it can be checked in the Fight Club thread ...for starters what about these "Read some where
    Those who give up Life for the Country are called Martyrs.
    Those who give up Country for Life are called Bangals"...this was unprovoked...also this 'Also heard somewhere
    You fled....I was there
    You fled.......WE GAVE YOU SHELTER' and he has repeated it time and again....@Soccerlover has been the most serious offender of the MB brigade IMO (and it is to be noted that Neither @AKB or @ Deb_Ban have been able to defend his comments anywhere)...The admins can surely find out how he has repeatedly bad-mouthed East Bengal officials like Swapan Bal and players like Dong in filthy language...also I once told Deb_Ban that, as a veteran member, he can certainly criticize East Bengal supporters or officials but that does not give him the right to dub certain sections of people as 'refugees', 'uprooted' and advise them to play tournaments in Bangladesh...also both @Soccerlover and @AKB have taken the admins to task not only this time around but also before afterMB lost the CFL encounter against EB 0-4 of being hand in glove with certain members and of being involved in some kind of politics..these sorts of random accusations without being buttressed by solid evidence is no less obnoxious...this is in context to 2015CFL... http://forum.indianfootballnetwork.com/discussion/1687/2015-calcutta-football-league-premier-division/p31, http://forum.indianfootballnetwork.com/discussion/1687/2015-calcutta-football-league-premier-division/p32, http://forum.indianfootballnetwork.com/discussion/1687/2015-calcutta-football-league-premier-division/p33...I thought I was done with such posts but since it involves banning a member, I have shared my views...people can accept or reject it
    AHHH.....will try to sip some sherbet now....if possible post some pics in the 'What you are Eating' thread :) :D  
    @ArsenalFan700 : I didn't respond to your post in the CFL thread because that would have made it more cluttered...you are entitled to your opinion about Kolkata-related threads...whether you consider it a dumpster fire or give it a five-star rating is up to you...would only want to tell you that because some members have been bickering/settling personal scores in that thread does not mean that all information/posts in it (or for that matter of fact, any post) are useless...you can choose to ignore a thread if you find it meaningless...I know that you are the next big thing in Indian football but please don't take that high and mighty attitude
    The last post by @Soccerlover is great...decent, chaste language...no bad-mouthing anyone...guy should get an honorary D.Litt from IFN 

deepakc
  • Which I will, dont worry Prof! 

Keep shut and dont try and be a representative of a certain group here. 

Learn to draw a line and stop blabbering endlessly.
    If I did not keep shut, you could not have got away with all your comments...I have not responded to any of your comments for the past few days because I usually address people with a minimum IQ...I am not representative of any group or club or people....'Learn to draw a line and stop blabbering endlessly'--You telling me about drawing a line? That's the WTF moment of the day!!!
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited September 2016
    Soccerlover and EastBengalPride will be sent to cold storage tonight at 12am for 7 days
    atuljgSoham_De
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    edited September 2016
    I care a shit....

The next time u r biased, be prepared to get a mouthful - AGAIN!

The so called admin is exposed...