Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• @namewtheld , hope u r not Utpal Ganguly of #IFN, that everytime u turn a blind eye to these kinda foul languages used by EB supporters!!! 

And if u r not a bong, u wont understand the meaning of the word used ; it was used twice and hence it calls for a permanent ban. If not, this wud open up a can of worms and people would go at each other - ala FB

The chap should be ejected permanently, as it is not the ONLY offence he committed - check his past records.

red_devilDeb_BanAKB
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    I condemn his act. Sorry @EastBengalPride you need to check your tounge. I am much younger than you, but still feel this is ugly , and as a representative of fans of our club you are insulting our club in a way. Better can be expected from fans of our prestigious club. 

AKBEastBengalPridekartik91
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    We are not always able to read all the comments posted. I request members to tag me whenever such incidents occur. Since this is first time he is being penalized, it will be a 7 days' ban only. Next offense would attract life ban.
    Deb_BanAKB
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    @namewtheld  Hope this applies to AKB and his counterpart Soccerlover who initiated the mudslinging by calling bangaals (EB fans) refugees and what not. Surely you can fish out those comments, they were not so in the distant past. 

I won't be the one to moan and run away from a fight against MB fans (albeit online fight). My point is, if you call our club names, abuse our officials (AKB foul-mouthed EB officials repeatedly) then you should be ready to get some in return.

I don't mind the ban, forum has rules, I have broken it, you ban me, fair call. However, same should apply to these two people. It takes two hands to clap, hope that it's remembered when you ban me at midnight. 
    deepakcgoalkeepar
    @footydip Good to know your concerns about our club, hope one day you will also have the courage to defend it. 
    deepakc
    People here blame Kolkata clubs being run by crooks but you know why these crooks survive. Because of certain category of Club members who vote for them and will defend the crook's action however illogical it may be or how much a damage to the club's reputation it may do. There is a live example in IFN. 
  • @namewtheld  Aah! now its proved that IFN admin is yet another Utpal Ganguly!!!!

Didnt know 5 hours is equivalent to 7 days! 

Bravo.... !

Therefore fasten ur seat belts guys to witness (or be a part of) some atrocious gaaliyans from this side also.

namewtheld Kolkata3811 PointsU23 Olympian
    Sorry I noted this a bit late. EastBengalPride will be banned for 7 days later tonight.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited September 2016
    If you are an idiot, no one can help. Wait for Medical Science to catch up.

red_devilkartik91
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    I do have many friends who are passionate supporters of mb. Should I use the same word for them? And using foul language doesn't mean defending. It is very easy to understand. Banters, leg pulling , passing comments are okey but this is something you should refrain from saying. 
    And @Soccerlover don't go crazy. Admins are sensible enough to handle this. Refrain from hurling words against them. They have other commitments as well. Office duty works . Give them time to act. I think banning isn't something which can be done immediately from mobile devices. And you probably know that admins are not running this website for profit, they are more passionate than you and me to design a website and running it for several years from their own hard earned money. Love them or leave them alone. Don't just blame.
    munna219777deepakcDeb_BanNagendrakartik91atuljg