Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> Btw gurwinder is also going with the team. So lets see who starts alongside arnab.

Raju over Gurwinder

Probably. Gurwinder just came out of injury.

edited December 2012

Gurwinder ain't going with the team afterall. He has Typhoid. :O what??? so Raju has nobody to chalenge him for the first team slot in the MFC game.

• > Joyptan said:
    > Gurwinder ain't going with the team afterall. He has Typhoid. :O what??? so Raju has nobody to chalenge him for the first team slot in the MFC game.

Have Abijit play CB.

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> Gurwinder ain't going with the team afterall. He has Typhoid. :O what??? so Raju has nobody to chalenge him for the first team slot in the MFC game.

Have Abijit play CB.

Avijit mondal?

• > Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > Gurwinder ain't going with the team afterall. He has Typhoid. :O what??? so Raju has nobody to chalenge him for the first team slot in the MFC game.
    >
    >

Have Abijit play CB.

>
    >
    > Avijit mondal?

Yes, his move from GK to CB is needed.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Ashlesh said:
    > > Joyptan said:
    > > So uga okpara is out of next 2 i-league games with a 2 match ban by aiff. Now this raju's chance to stake a claim in 1st XI,which he shoud grab with both hands or probably with both legs. Because gurbindar is also out with injury.

raju in the team 
    mumbai fc will have lot of fun in this match

=))

I cant believe Raju is becoming such a joke nowadays....he used to be so good in his first season for arrows and also initially for EB...i think the injury made him less confident or some psychological effect...he was poor for India too (very poor)... maybe getting all this money and freedom here has made him less disciplined too (remember the drunken brawl, when discussing with some of other TFA guys, they cant believe he will drink, that shows the kind of disciplined player he used to be)
  • > rudra said:
    > > Ashlesh said:
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > So uga okpara is out of next 2 i-league games with a 2 match ban by aiff. Now this raju's chance to stake a claim in 1st XI,which he shoud grab with both hands or probably with both legs. Because gurbindar is also out with injury.

raju in the team 
    mumbai fc will have lot of fun in this match

=))
    >
    >

I cant believe Raju is becoming such a joke nowadays....he used to be so good in his first season for arrows and also initially for EB...i think the injury made him less confident or some psychological effect...he was poor for India too (very poor)... maybe getting all this money and freedom here has made him less disciplined too (remember the drunken brawl, when discussing with some of other TFA guys, they cant believe he will drink, that shows the kind of disciplined player he used to be)

He was okay today. He looked like a player you would expect... a player who has not played. This was his first I-League game this season.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

Raju is among the best defenders of india on his day.... but he is one of highly inconsistent NT quality player around...

i dont think he will be in WIM's plans for NT this march given his recent performance with NT and also with the club
  • > shankar said:
    > Raju is among the best defenders of india on his day.... but he is one of highly inconsistent NT quality player around...

i dont think he will be in WIM's plans for NT this march given his recent performance with NT and also with the club

True. Once Uga Okpara is back then Raju will be relegated to the bench. He needs to start again.
  • Raju Gaikwad is from mumbai air India colony and he was first spotted by Bimal Ghosh. I think Raju should move back to Mumbai clubs where he can dominate. Mumbai FC, Air India.