Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• > munna21977 said:
    > Raju Gaikwad is from mumbai air India colony and he was first spotted by Bimal Ghosh. I think Raju should move back to Mumbai clubs where he can dominate. Mumbai FC, Air India.

Why. He should stay at East Bengal and prove that he deserves his spot. He is not shit, he is a good player who is going to a little bad form. Raju should stay at East Bengal and try to prove to Morgan and Wim that he is still the player they know and he knows he can be.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> munna21977 said:
    > Raju Gaikwad is from mumbai air India colony and he was first spotted by Bimal Ghosh. I think Raju should move back to Mumbai clubs where he can dominate. Mumbai FC, Air India.

If he cant establish his position in EB team then he cant be considered good enough by national coach for  future...
    so if he is willing to come back to mumbai, he should get back the respect among eb fans and then may return
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited December 2012

I think that raju has everything that a stoper back needs except Physical presence. he needs to gain a bit more mass to effective against Foreign strickers.

East Bengal Club planing to start a TV Show. They have talked with many leading probably bengali TV channels for slots. More details coming soon.

Many here whould ask for a source,but i don't have any online soure available currently.

• > Joyptan said:
    > East Bengal Club planing to start a TV Show. They have talked with many leading probably bengali TV channels for slots. More details coming soon.
    >
    > Many here whould ask for a source,but i don't have any online soure available currently.

Okay. Sounds like the beginning stages.
    edited December 2012

Arsenalkid700
    > Joyptan said:

> East Bengal Club planing to start a TV Show. They have talked with many leading probably bengali TV channels for slots. More details coming soon.
    >
    > Many here whould ask for a source,but i don't have any online soure available currently.

Okay. Sounds like the beginning stages.

Very very beginning stage. officials r trying to get to know how much the slots whould cost. and will it be finacialy viable? that is big question who's answer they must first know.

• They should do something like they do for Arsenal TV...

Only instead of asking fans to pay for East Bengal TV you give it for free otherwise no one will watch.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

Excellent stuff....

it would be good to see a EB hour at weekend which cover all happening  of EB in that week in the channel

East Bengal Club are proud to announce its "School Connect Program" in preparation of its centenary year in 2020 which will be celebrated as the "Year of Red and Gold".

http://eastbengalfootballclub.com/ebfcschool_connect_program.php

• > Joyptan said:
    > East Bengal Club are proud to announce its "School Connect Program" in preparation of its centenary year in 2020 which will be celebrated as the "Year of Red and Gold".
    >
    > http://eastbengalfootballclub.com/ebfcschool_connect_program.php

Hmm... They have a plan for a new World Class Home Stadium. Does that mean that East Bengal have plans to develop a new stadium that would not be the East Bengal Ground for I-League matches or are they just building a stadium for youth games?