India vs Zambia Live Discussion

Comments

• It would be good practice for both Kumar Singh and Joaquim Abranches. Obviously we know they won't start SAFF Cup so what is the harm in trying them out in a friendly
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    It would be good practice for both Kumar Singh and Joaquim Abranches. Obviously we know they won't start SAFF Cup so what is the harm in trying them out in a friendly
    Cuz both of them are worthless mainly singh. I would have prefered a youth player instead of them....
    Btw how long is the trail for sunil and jeje? Was it not a month long trail????
  • It would be good practice for both Kumar Singh and Joaquim Abranches. Obviously we know they won't start SAFF Cup so what is the harm in trying them out in a friendly
    Cuz both of them are worthless mainly singh. I would have prefered a youth player instead of them....
    Btw how long is the trail for sunil and jeje? Was it not a month long trail????

No I think the trial is a week. But come on give Singh a chance. On his day he is really good.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    sushil singh might be having some sort of quality in him to be selected in national team....may be he is not a good striker...but we should remember his leadership qualities which lead us to last saff cup....lets see how he and abranches play against zambia...
  • Kumar Singh also scored in the Qatar match so we know when the opportunity shows itself he will take it and also sense he is at United Sikkim he probably had a few Q & A's with Baichung Bhutia so he must have learned something
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Sushil is scoring a lot for USFC. But the opponents are really poor. I seriously think its perfect time to give Baljit Singh Sahni more oppurtunities. Look at his track record in I league, really good
  • Sushil is scoring a lot for USFC. But the opponents are really poor. I seriously think its perfect time to give Baljit Singh Sahni more oppurtunities. Look at his track record in I league, really good

True the defenders are really poor but you could also guess that maybe Baichung played a role in getting Sushil Singh into the team.

Also Sahni deserves the call. He along with Kuttimani, Vineeth, Fernandes, Pradhan, and Lalkamal deserve to be on the team.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Sushil is scoring a lot for USFC. But the opponents are really poor. I seriously think its perfect time to give Baljit Singh Sahni more oppurtunities. Look at his track record in I league, really good

True the defenders are really poor but you could also guess that maybe Baichung played a role in getting Sushil Singh into the team.

Also Sahni deserves the call. He along with Kuttimani, Vineeth, Fernandes, Pradhan, and Lalkamal deserve to be on the team.

sahni not there?????
  • Sushil is scoring a lot for USFC. But the opponents are really poor. I seriously think its perfect time to give Baljit Singh Sahni more oppurtunities. Look at his track record in I league, really good

sahni not there?????

No I mean he deserved it but also Kuttimani etc deserves to be called up as well. Sahni is there
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    Baljit is in horrible form right now. He is missing numerous sitters. Sushil is a good choice anyway, and he has good enough international experience too