Suggestions for Indian Football

Comments

• cleatbeatcleatbeat 0 Points
    That is what everyone in this country does! Nobody has the "luxury" of taking time out. You just have to take on the responsibility to do that, because no one else seems willing. I am just disappointed that this country has so few who are mature and responsible enough to want to make a change.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">cleatbeat you seems to bent on attacking on anyone who doesn't agree with you.Exactly what do you want people are discussing and helping in any minute way they can.</font>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    cleatbeat wrote: »
    That is what everyone in this country does! Nobody has the "luxury" of taking time out. You just have to take on the responsibility to do that, because no one else seems willing. I am just disappointed that this country has so few who are mature and responsible enough to want to make a change.

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Okay let me put it like this as now you have pissed me off...</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">What the fuck do you mean that this country has so few who are mature and responsible to want to make a change?! Do you think if we could we would!? Heck I am in America and could easily sign up for any soccer coaching shit but I DONT HAVE TIME and neither do most other people on here do as well. We all compensate by going on here and supporting. When we all have kids than maybe we will do negotiations with our bosses or teachers to get out and coach my kids team but that wont happen for a while and maybe cant happen. We do what we can and the fact that you cant get that through your skull is beyond believable.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Congrats you are doing something great for kids in this country. Do you want a medal? I wish you luck, I wish you guys churn out players by the 30s but that is you and your life and this is our lives. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Oh, you also have another 2 things as well for your job and still doing this? Well good job for making time. Again most of us cant do it. Heck most of us talk that talk but cant actually do. Again with coaches, most of them can talk the talk about practice but can they implement it... NO! Same with most of us. We can talk but who knows that if we go out there that we wont do shit. Also did it ever occur to you that maybe some of us are already coaching or learning how to coach. No, not really I am guessing. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So go on now and do what you. We will watch and see if it comes good. Till then... f*** off.</font></div>
    I don't want a medal... just want more people to fight for the cause.<div><br></div><div>Pathetic... Shameful to call you my fellow countrymen... "Don't have time"... "we have lives"... what a bunch of whining losers...
    </div>
  • cleatbeat wrote: »
    I don't want a medal... just want more people to fight for the cause.<div><br></div><div>Pathetic... Shameful to call you my fellow countrymen... "Don't have time"... "we have lives"... what a bunch of whining losers...
    </div>

<br><div><br></div><div>You still dont get it. That is the funny part. </div>
  • jose12jose12 4 Points
    Is cleatbeat an AIFF official? what is he trying to prove.<br>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    @cleatbeat - The comments you have made so far has offended many people. Please use tact to send across your message. Everybody has there place in the world, and everybody shouldn't be doing everything. There's a thing called Division of Labour. You are a coach and doing many good deeds which is commendable, similarly many of us here are doctors, students, players, coaches, scientists, journalists and so on. No one can exchange anyone's position. We all want to have medicines for cancers and AIDS, but everyone of us are not scientists, similarly we all want Indian football to develop, but all dont have to be coach, some can be casual fans, some admin people,, some journalists, some players, some critics, some historians and scholars. Everyone's place is important.<div><br></div><div>In any case, most probably you wont agree to the above statements, its ok, just make sure you don't provoke people and hurt sentiments.</div><div><br></div><div>P.S. Rudra's comments have been deleted for usage of abuses, same goes for others, dont lose control</div>
  • Admin wrote: »
    @cleatbeat - The comments you have made so far has offended many people. Please use tact to send across your message. Everybody has there place in the world, and everybody shouldn't be doing everything. There's a thing called Division of Labour. You are a coach and doing many good deeds which is commendable, similarly many of us here are doctors, students, players, coaches, scientists, journalists and so on. No one can exchange anyone's position. We all want to have medicines for cancers and AIDS, but everyone of us are not scientists, similarly we all want Indian football to develop, but all dont have to be coach, some can be casual fans, some admin people,, some journalists, some players, some critics, some historians and scholars. Everyone's place is important.<div><br></div><div>In any case, most probably you wont agree to the above statements, its ok, just make sure you don't provoke people and hurt sentiments.</div><div><br></div><div>P.S. Rudra's comments have been deleted for usage of abuses, same goes for others, dont lose control</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Well said </div> :)>-
    <br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    cleatbeat wrote: »
    </font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">You still dont get it. That is the funny part. </div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">@ArsenalKid: You're still a kid who's studying abroad and has had a privileged upbringing. You might even get through your life living in your bubble. Get out into the world and then you'll know what busy means. </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">@Jose: I was out here looking for volunteers to help out in our projects. But apparently, everyone here is too busy to do anything for Indian football. Sure, they can all talk about it for hours, but when it comes to fixing things, they get their parents to write a note of absence.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I am not trying to prove anything - just trying to tell you to come out of your talking-mode and get into the action mode. You don't have to take action with us, JUST take some action...</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Here is my simple question, and forget about us because we are not trying to beat our own drum here: WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR INDIAN FOOTBALL???</font></div>
    <br>
    Admin wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>I saw this message after I had typed mine. It is not my intention to attack anyone individually, and if you notice right from the beginning, it wasn't me who started talking about individuals, like the people here have. I am simply asking people to start following up their words with action, otherwise words have no value.</div><div><br></div><div>It was through social forums like this one that the Egyptian revolution happened. People spoke there too! But then they went out there and DID something. </div><div><br></div><div>That is all that we want to do - we want people to start doing things for Indian football. The concept of a forum is a place where people gather to discuss ideas. However, the key element of a forum is that something should come out of it. Over the last two years, nothing has come out of this forum - no initiative can be directly linked to this forum.</div><div><br></div><div>You can delete our comments and delete our account even, but you cannot deny that no one hear really cares about the sport.</div><div><br></div><div>And for the record, I am a coach second - I have two companies with a third one coming soon - all this despite running my magazine for Indian football and as for your statement about everyone not being scientists for cancer-research, that's not what I am asking. If you read my comments, you will realise that all I am asking is that people come out and do something, and 90% of the things that need to be done for youth football do not require a coaching license or an MBA or even education. Common sense will do, but this forum is clearly devoid of it.</div><div><br></div><div>This is my last post on this because clearly, Indian Football Network isn't a place for Indian football.</div>