Suggestions for Indian Football

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited February 2013

shankar
    GUYS!!!

lets get answer of why and where later...
    i got a doubt... wasnt there suppose to be a bus which was suppose to promote i-league in all i-league cities?? as told by some of aiff official at start of season

any idea what happened to that thing??

Still in Assembly line. will be ready by I-league 2020-21.

1. marketing....yes there shud be a event party in local clubs..discos...exe hotels with selected fans from a contest held..
  • > shankar said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > ashindia said:
    > > > And please dont expect everyone to agree with your suggestions.

> >
    > > You know what? f you and whoever liked your post. None of you get this about me. You all think that there is no way of changing my perspective and that I am always right and that everyone should agree with me.
    > >
    > > I am willing to take someone saying I am not but all I ask is a why. A viable answer. Does that ever happen? Very little.
    > >
    > > Most of you guys look at me as if I am some 16-year old kid who has no shit was he is talking about and is trying to spread some sort of cancer around and who will not take disagreement. I WILL!!!!!!!!!!! JUST GIVE ME A BLOODY ANSWER FOR WHY!!!
    >
    >

you are right to be upset of being considered arrogant :P
    but we dont answer such questions ;)

Why? I mean... I have experience from BigSoccer with this, specially during the Pro/Rel in MLS debates where the poster who wants Pro/Rel will attack a poster who is against it and gives a proper argument instead of replying back a proper answer.

Its frustrating to me to be honest. I am not saying I am in the wrong. I need to cool it but come on. Even in Ashes next response on Gilbert and the other Englishmen I agreed. I said I made a mistake. So I will admit if you point it out reasonably.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

to be frank i dont know what the question was and was also lazy to go to old page to look at it..

if you could brief me i may help you
  • ashindiaashindia 9384 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Which 4 and why? Did you expect Ronaldo or Messi to sign for us?

Look at this comment you think I'm generalizing you ?

• > ashindia said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Which 4 and why? Did you expect Ronaldo or Messi to sign for us?
    >
    >

Look at this comment you think I'm generalizing you ?

That still did not call for you to say that "not everyone has to agree with me". I know that. What got me to say what I did is that I dont understand. Which 4? 4 of the guys who I mentioned have played at the highest levels of football and have been successful. There is no reason that if we could somehow get them they would not help Indian football. 

In the end you mentioned two which I agreed with you that they would not help but the rest would easily if we actually gave a shit about marketing in India.
  • next season's league shud be carefully planned acc to fifa calendar..so that we can practice atleast 1 week before...

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    So ya, this thread has been dead for a bit so I will bring it back with a simple question:

If Punjab was to get a franchise for next season, should the new owners name the club "FC Punjab Police"? There is another club who have that name but that club will never make it and a new franchise would need to restart from scratch and the name just seems badass to me. So much a marketing team could do with that, so much a club could do as well.

Personally if I could I would make this happen in a heartbeat! Thoughts?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    This is F***ed up shit by my company(HCL). Ludhiana FC would made killer statement.