Suggestions for Indian Football

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9384 Points

5 is worse than Alan Gow and(4) what will an Ex Irish League reject who plays as a RB add to I-League ?? Nothing.

• ashindiaashindia 9384 Points

And please dont expect everyone to agree with your suggestions.

• ashindia said:
    And please dont expect everyone to agree with your suggestions.

You know what? f you and whoever liked your post. None of you get this about me. You all think that there is no way of changing my perspective and that I am always right and that everyone should agree with me.

I am willing to take someone saying I am not but all I ask is a why. A viable answer. Does that ever happen? Very little.

Most of you guys look at me as if I am some 16-year old kid who has no shit was he is talking about and is trying to spread some sort of cancer around and who will not take disagreement. I WILL!!!!!!!!!!! JUST GIVE ME A BLOODY ANSWER FOR WHY!!!

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Bytheway 1 like was from me for @ashindia post. so the "f you" was also directed towards me also. taken note of.

• ashindia said:
    5 is worse than Alan Gow and(4) what will an Ex Irish League reject who plays as a RB add to I-League ?? Nothing.

Okay fine. I will accept those. For Gilbert I looked more into his League One, MLS, and Arsenal career.

Midson was a mistake. He is better than the I-League player but would not be a marquee.

But the rest would. A former Brazilian international, a former Bundesliga player who starts frequently in A-League and who had the same popularity as Hernandez.

Tamada is a former Japanese international who played 25 games in the J. League last season while Pujol is a Ligue 1 player with 8 starts this season. How would he not improve the league?

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited February 2013

Joyptan said:
    Bytheway 1 like was from me for @ashindia post. so the "f you" was also directed towards me also. taken note of.

Yes. It is directed at you then. And quite frankly I dont see why you have a problem with me? What did I do to you?

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700

Joyptan said:

Yes. It is directed at you then. And quite frankly I dont see why you have a problem with me? What did I do to you?

I liked his comment , that does not mean i have a problem with u as a person but if i a don't agree with your comment then i will have a problem with that comment.

• If you dont agree with my comment then say so and why and either I will agree or comeback.

That would be better than generalizing me (Ash).

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > ashindia said:
    > > And please dont expect everyone to agree with your suggestions.

>
    > You know what? f you and whoever liked your post. None of you get this about me. You all think that there is no way of changing my perspective and that I am always right and that everyone should agree with me.
    >
    > I am willing to take someone saying I am not but all I ask is a why. A viable answer. Does that ever happen? Very little.
    >
    > Most of you guys look at me as if I am some 16-year old kid who has no shit was he is talking about and is trying to spread some sort of cancer around and who will not take disagreement. I WILL!!!!!!!!!!! JUST GIVE ME A BLOODY ANSWER FOR WHY!!!

you are right to be upset of being considered arrogant :P
    but we dont answer such questions ;)
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

GUYS!!!

lets get answer of why and where later...
    i got a doubt... wasnt there suppose to be a bus which was suppose to promote i-league in all i-league cities?? as told by some of aiff official at start of season

any idea what happened to that thing??