Your own football life

Comments

• Trials still going on for me. I will have 2 weeks more of trials when I get back.

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29255 Points
    Name : Joaquim
    state : goa
    Club : daussua fc B (u-18)/college team sub
    Position : CAM/goalkeeper
    League : inter-village leagues
    best achievemen of myn is to score a goal on salgaocar u-18 team which game we lost. 4-1
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Position CAM and Goalie!!!!

WOW... there's another player I know who had similar position - Ankit Sharma

"Interestingly, during my early years I was called as a goalkeeper (u14,17), however, later in u19, I was a striker."
    Wow u have a similar story
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Name : Joaquim
    state : goa
    Club : daussua fc B (u-18)/college team sub
    Position : CAM/goalkeeper
    League : inter-village leagues
    best achievemen of myn is to score a goal on salgaocar u-18 team which game we lost. 4-1

Not bad mate. Hell, you scored against an I-League youth side. Keep it up bro :D 
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    So you are still playing? Keep it up! Nice to have you on forum
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Ankit sharma
    aint d same player who signed 4 foreign club wen varin mehta signed for belgium lig
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    I AM NOT PRO FOOTBALLER BUT I AM PRO SPORTS PERSON AND MY STORY OF BECOMING FOOTBALL FREAK IS AWESOME 

I PLAYED CRICKET TILL NATIONAL LEVEL . PLAYED AND SHARE GROUND WITH LIKE SURESH RAINA ,PIYUSH CHAWLA ETC !

My Story Started when i joined cricket Academy at Age of 6 ! I was Cricket Freak and my family also !but my Father was footballer lover ! 

I started Representing UP team in various level !then Came U12 national Tournament held in delhi in 1999 i think ! i took 11 wickets in 5 matches and we lost semi against Bengal !

Then Again Next year at U14 level ! I took 13 wickets in 7 Matches and Got Best Bowler Award from Chetan Sharma BUT I dislocated my Shoulder in final match and what next BED rest for next 7 Months !

I left Cricket because of my family !and my hope of playing Cricket for India finished that day when UTTARAKHAND was made on 9th November 2000 ! Some how i again Started my career in 8th Class as WICKET KEEPER BATSMEN ! which i never done in past !

But still i developed skill of opening batsmen and selected from uttarakhand to go to UP for trails for U17 team but u know how much regional politics are there in UP- UK scene ! 

Then i remeber my school team was thrashed by Merrut by 200 Runs ! and i was smallest in that team ! our school closed cricket after that !! but Then i want to do something at end of my career!! I Made new team with young players and started practice outside school and then take part in district league in summer break and won 3 matches then school called and asked me to make school team then some how in 11th Class i become 1st Captain of DAV Dehradun History to Win Match in UP-Uk Hansraj Zone in 18 years history !

In 12th i won CBSE  Tournament ! and now my school doing so well in cricket and all small kid still message me in FB when they won something ! 

But Bhaichung and David Beckham made Football freak and now i like cricket but I Live Football !

But I am BEAST in EA SPORTS FIFA ! 

• sadysady 150 Points
    Name : Cedron
    State:Goa
    Postion:gk,cb
    Club's:young strikers u-14,dando boys (GFA 3 div)
    I first played for my school u-12 team as a cb.then I represented my school (u-14 And-17) as goalkeeper inspite having an international level goalie(shilton fernandes- former und u-17 vice captain and now plays for dempo senior team)who used to play as defender. At school level my best moment was when we reached semi final of Tata tea arsenal cup.

Then I played for young strikers u-14 team(which is owned by jaju(Brandons dady) where I played as defender.best moment was when Brandon gave me captains armband.Then came the worst moment if my life were I had backbone injury due to which I missed last few matches and a school level tournament.

Although Dr advised me not to play football for rest of my life I played football after 1year .now I play for dando boys (GFA 3 DIV) and also for my village club (new era fc)
    Good cv dempo want to sign you :p