Club Relocation

14567810»

Comments

• jees_josejees_jose 210 Points

Absolutely. An FC Calicut will do wonders with local+national+foreign players. I am sure if managed well, the club will be a success.

• Last year, in 2nd Division I-league I saw some Kerala clubs like Eagles, Golden Threads, Quartz. I think they were from Kochi area. Also I remember teams like Chandni FC. Viva Kerala attracted good crowd-15000 to 20000 for every match they played in Kozhikode. Lets see if we are able to get football action in Kerala. Corporation stadium there has floodlights and good crowd capacity.

• alecsalecs Kerala663 Points

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8D_6OYzofA This video clearly shows there should be club in calicut. Good to see large number of fans in the stadium may be more than 30k.

• > jees_jose said:
    > And you know what when I league hardly got 1000 people in kochi the CPL had more than 60000 people and the stadium was jam packed. WTF man WTF!

yes & even prof cricket team kochi tuskers fans were below 5k, at final home match 27k...but CPL 60k..just to see  mohan lal bowling wide...

• how come Manipur -no club even in 2nd Division. I wish that new corporate groups should look at such states.

• > munna21977 said:
    > how come Manipur -no club even in 2nd Division. I wish that new corporate groups should look at such states.

First let Manipur get a proper state league and then we can talk about a 2nd Division club.
  • @joyptan's suggestion in another topic, i support pailan arrows to move to malappuram...no kochi, no kozhikode....coz malappuram stadium is small and can expect full house..won't look bad on tv

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

it may sound unrealistic ....also could be stupid

arrows should be the travelling home team...
    they shall have 2-3 location as home which basically dont have any i-league teams eg kerala, delhi and bangalore

this would mean the players will be able to develop in different conditions as AIFF had been always saying that arrows development is more important than results

and also it will help everyone know whether a particular place have an i-league team