Club Relocation

Comments

• I don't know about that. I support Mumbai over Dodsal but not everyone has that view... can Dodsal and Mumbai both be in Mumbai at the same time?

• jees_josejees_jose 210 Points

True. Name really matters. Mumbai FC itself cant find any Fans. Where will Dodsal  get people from?

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700
    I don't know about that. I support Mumbai over Dodsal but not everyone has that view... can Dodsal and Mumbai both be in Mumbai at the same time?

Unlikely they can both sastain them selselfs in mumbai in near future.

• Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited October 2012

> Joyptan said:
    > > Arsenalkid700
    > > I don't know about that. I support Mumbai over Dodsal but not everyone has that view... can Dodsal and Mumbai both be in Mumbai at the same time?
    >
    > Unlikely they can both sastain them selselfs in mumbai in near future.

How. Dodsal will take all the gloryhunters most likely (unless my prediction is right and 4 big foreigners don't win it.)
  • > jees_jose said:
    > True. Name really matters. Mumbai FC itself cant find any Fans. Where will Dodsal  get people from?

I honestly don't know anymore... people are to enshrined on fake money than actual club loyalty... YES IT STILL EXISTS!
  • Once Mumbai teams start playing at Mumbai again, we will see them attracting more fans. I am sure Dodsal FC will be able to bring some Bollywood celebrities and media attention once we start hosting matches under floodlights at Cooperage Stadium. Same thing goes for Mumbai FC if they have right intentions and investments.

• > Varun Kochi said:
    > Pune FC or Mumbai FC moving to Kerala doesn't make any sense at all...rather it would be better if some non-city based sides relocate to Kerala... Dodsal FC could easily make up a massive fan base in Kerala if they had relocated their base to Kerala!! They already have the big guns of Kerala like Mohammed Rafi and N.P. Pradeep, along with M. Silvestre!! They can easily have double or triple times the fan base in Kerala that they can have in Mumbai...we also have a 60k capacity stadium in the heart of the city... We have one of the most amazing climates here, making it a pleasant stay for players of any race, and also is considered as a top tourist spot in India... what else do you need for making a rich club run in profits??

I hope some rich Non Resident Kerala businessmen from Gulf Countries set up some Professional clubs. In the past, FC Cochin and Viva Kerala shot themselves in foot because of mismanagement. but yes, even FC Mallapuram will be a fantastic idea. I wonder what they do with JLN stadium at Kochi-they organise 1 One Day Cricket international once in 2-3 years, thats it? IPL do not have any team from Kerala now. There was some news that Kerala cricket association is building their own stadium. I wish JLN stadium opens up exclusively for football.

File:Kochi stadium.jpg

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points

u wont get enough support in Cochin ..i prefer calicut over cochin.........(last year i-league match in jln postponed for Celebrity cricket league )

• jees_josejees_jose 210 Points

And you know what when I league hardly got 1000 people in kochi the CPL had more than 60000 people and the stadium was jam packed. WTF man WTF!

• gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points

even IPL never got d attendance thy expected in Cochin.........the passion and d talent in malabar deserves a football club