2012 IFA Shield

Comments

• AdminAdmin 240 Points
    A 22-member squad of Chirag United Kerala has left for Kolkata to play the IFA Shield. The team will train at the SAI Ground till March 20, 2012.
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.facebook.com/FootballKerala/posts/359794824052822"; onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.facebook.com/FootballKerala ... 4824052822</a><!-- m -->
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    The Pune FC vs Pailan Arrows is live now. You can watch the stream at the following link
    http://www.indianfootballnetwork.com/blog/i-league-live-stream/
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Holicharan Narzary scored today!
  • Ouch. Not a good start for Pune FC.
    Pune FC 1-1 Pailan Arrows
    Southern Samity 1-0 Chirag Kerala (not feeling at home?)
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    Sat to see the Pailan- Pune FC match. Fell asleep before half time. Only thing worth remebering was a brilliant pass by George Alwyn which brought the goal for Pailan Arrows via Holicharan Narzary. Pailan's defence especially the central defenders look quite strong. But the team can't even play three consecutive passes properly. God knows what training they are receiving.

In the first day Robin SIngh looked quite active against Bhawanipur. Scored two and set two for Tolgey which he missed. Bhawanipur looked stronger than I anticipated. Especially after scoring the goal they played open football rather than stubborn defending. Doglous , at his near forties put best Indian defenders in shame.
    Just a bit off-topic but I can't help saying this.
    I saw Fakebook groups on Indian football where kids were saying that Pailan has improved after Sukhi left! Can you beat that!? This is where the difference is between fakebook fans and people on this forum.

Btw, I just watched just 10 minutes of the match and was appalled by the quality of the match as well as the organisation of such a historical tourney.

Heard, even EB match on the first day begged for spectators..
  • @somesh I thus why I dont advertise this forum on facebook :D . All we need is to advertise it there and all of a sudden we are flooded with people saying "KOLKATA IS THE MECCA OF FOOTBALL" or "GOA NEEDS 14 TEAMS IN I-LEAGUE".

Also never advertise this page on goal.com. All we need is people coming here saying "Rahul Bali is correct! IMG are scumbags because they think Americans can play Football, we should copy the Premier League and La Liga, they are good leagues and have good players, AIFF wake up these are the leagues we should follow" But wait there is more, if you try to comment back at that person a reasonable answer he will attack by saying "You stink, you are the reason Arsenal FC is out of the Champions League you Looser"

I am like, WTF! :-L
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Guys, we need to get all of them here, regardless of their understanding of the game. Lets not judge people. Their comments might just be driven by emotion or manipulated by what others think. We need everyone to be here.
  • @Admin Dont get me wrong here. When I am on Facebook and I see someone who knows what they are saying I do send them a private message saying for them to join. I even do the same with wikipedia. I am also thinking about advertising this on BigSoccer.

Most of them are manipulated by random goal.com writers and sportskeeda writers. I know they mean well but come on. You do come across people who did take the time to look into Indian Football and start to think for themselves instead of listening to the creatures that are goal.com and sportskeeda and like I said I will message them but if I meet someone that says "Goa should be the only place AIFF should focus on" or "OMG the Kerala Football Association canceled this tournament, AIFF this is your fault you stupid politicians" It just leaves you thinking, HOW DID THE AIFF HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS.