I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
edited March 2012 in I league
The transfer rumors for the next season of I-League have already started. The teams like East Bengal, mohun bagan, Dempo SC, Slagaocar etc are already in talks with several players and coaches. Here we will discuss all the latest transfer news and rumours that we come across from various sources.

To start with, East Bengal have gone out of terms with Trevor Morgan and are already eying Karim Bencherifa. Having stayed out of limelight that he got in Kolkata, Karim must be eager to return. So is that a deal done?

Comments

• sabirsabir 46 Points
    According to a Bengali daily EB is trying for Ralte. If they get him they may leave Vasum who is demanding more. If it happens EB will be benefited. Dika is much better. EB should make 5 years contract with him blindly. After 2-3 years he will be asking 1 crore +
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    5 years is not a feasible term in football. You cant even guarantee the form/health of a footballer for 2 years. 5 years is a serious risk
  • sabirsabir 46 Points
    5 years is not a feasible term in football. You cant even guarantee the form/health of a footballer for 2 years. 5 years is a serious risk
    I was joking but 2-3 years is common. Ralte is the best prospect in India now.

• 5 years is not a feasible term in football. You cant even guarantee the form/health of a footballer for 2 years. 5 years is a serious risk
    Plus I dont think Lalrindika would like to move out yet, From New Delhi to Goa to Kolkata in 3 years for his age is a lot. If he were to leave the maximum would be 3 years but more likely to be 2. Also I think East Bengal is good at midfield. Honestly you guys need defenders.
  • Good players at HAL:

Malemngamba Meetei
    Vinoth Kumar
    Rohit Chand

Some teams should be after these guys. Hey East Bengal, you guys can go after Chand but you guys already have Ugo and Raju for his position.

Mumbai FC should go after Meetei and Kumar
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Subrata Paul is mulling return to Kolkata. He is in talks with Mohun Bagan. He is even ready to compromise on the financial details
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Alao Fatai Adisa has been offered Rs 70 lakhs by East Bengal. He was the star player in their match against Al Orouba of Yemen
  • Admin wrote:
    Subrata Paul is mulling return to Kolkata. He is in talks with Mohun Bagan. He is even ready to compromise on the financial details

Hope he stays at Pune FC. We need them to do well so more clubs will look to model there clubs after them.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Good players at HAL:

Malemngamba Meetei
    Vinoth Kumar
    Rohit Chand

Some teams should be after these guys. Hey East Bengal, you guys can go after Chand but you guys already have Ugo and Raju for his position.

Malemngamba Meetei is heading to Shillong Lajong FC ,

Rohit Chand isn't good enough for I-League, 2 years at HAL and worst defensive record proves this.
    His agent always talks big of his players, for example where is "star striker" Anil Gurung right now ?

If looking for Asian defenders, Australia, Japan and Korea are much better options for I-League clubs than players from SAFF countries, who are weaker than Indian players.
  • gaffertape wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Good players at HAL:

Malemngamba Meetei
    Vinoth Kumar
    Rohit Chand

Malemngamba Meetei is heading to Shillong Lajong FC ,

Rohit Chand isn't good enough for I-League, 2 years at HAL and worst defensive record proves this.
    His agent always talks big of his players, for example where is "star striker" Anil Gurung right now ?

If looking for Asian defenders, Australia, Japan and Korea are much better options for I-League clubs than players from SAFF countries, who are weaker than Indian players.

When did Meetei go to Lajong?