I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    As for defense bring in Rohit Chand or an Indian like Brandon Fernandes.

Brandon Fernandes is not a defender

and please let him pursue his dreams abroad rather than bring him back to the shitty I League

• arsenalfan wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Subrata Paul is mulling return to Kolkata. He is in talks with Mohun Bagan. He is even ready to compromise on the financial details

Hope he stays at Pune FC. We need them to do well so more clubs will look to model there clubs after them.

subrata should be in a team with weak defence so that he is kept busy & by that he will improve to be the best once again after injury which is gonna help BLUE TIGERS

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    As for defense bring in Rohit Chand or an Indian like Brandon Fernandes.

Brandon Fernandes is not a defender

and please let him pursue his dreams abroad rather than bring him back to the shitty I League

+500
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Also take Shilton D'Silva as a midfielder and bring in a new foreign player like Afonso Alves who can act as your "icon".
    i would love to see shilton stay in arrows team as he would be getting most of opportunities there or else he should make his move to his home town.."MUMBAI"
    mumbai fc should desperately get one of local player like raju or shilton who are good enough to get them some good fan attraction as well
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Also take Shilton D'Silva as a midfielder and bring in a new foreign player like Afonso Alves who can act as your "icon".
    i would love to see shilton stay in arrows team as he would be getting most of opportunities there or else he should make his move to his home town.."MUMBAI"
    mumbai fc should desperately get one of local player like raju or shilton who are good enough to get them some good fan attraction as well

Raju would not leave East Bengal yet. He gets some good playing time there.

D'Silva can make the grade at Mumbai and maybe Jamil can help him get back to his best after missing all of 2011-12.

As for Brandon Fernandes, sorry I can make mistakes I am fucking human shitheads (not directed at you shankar)
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

D'Silva can make the grade at Mumbai and maybe Jamil can help him get back to his best after missing all of 2011-12.
    because of the chances of getting raju being less do i want shilton to be in roster of mumbai fc and anyway mumbai fc do miss a player in that position now this season
    he should be a great buy for mumbai fc and i wish essel group open their pocket at least now....neither do they buy any young players like arsenal or man utd nor they go for chelsea or man city way..
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

because of the chances of getting raju being less do i want shilton to be in roster of mumbai fc and anyway mumbai fc do miss a player in that position now this season
    he should be a great buy for mumbai fc and i wish essel group open their pocket at least now....neither do they buy any young players like arsenal or man utd nor they go for chelsea or man city way..

Well it depends. The summer of 2013 they should open there pockets but this summer it depends on how much they want to market themselves and some other expenses like the Cooperage and all that.

D'Silva would not cost money at all and would be great at Mumbai in my opinion.

Also try going after a good player in J.League, A-League or even the K-League. Does not have to be Asian and by good I mean good at the age of 32 or somewhere like that.
    edited March 2012
    Mohun Bagan joins the race with east bengal to sign dempo foreign striker ranti martins

so this will mean MB either gives up the service of heavy price demanding odafe or poorly fit sunil chetri
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    shankar wrote:
    Mohun Bagan joins the race with east bengal to sign dempo foreign striker ranti martins

so this will mean MB either gives up the service of heavy price demanding odafe or poorly fit sunil chetri

Definitely Odafa lol,WTF would pay 3 crores he doesn't deserve that unless he's some Nigerian National Team player.
  • So... who thinks Odafe is currently in his final season in India. I think so.