I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    PLAYERS UNDER MOHUN BAGAN RADAR:

James Moga(SCG), Tolgay(staying with EB in all probability), Aibor Khongjee (SLFC), Ranty Martins (more interested in EB with 1.25 crores), Ogba Kalu (SCG), Gouramangi Singh,
    MB is releasing their SOBUJ TOTA Barreto finally!
    Arnab Mandal and Denson Devdas are also eager to play for Mohun Bagan
    The Magical physio/trainer Djair Miranda Garcia is eager to move to a club that has supporter base. Again MB TD Subrata is quite interested in him. Under his guidance, Prayag had very little injury related problems. Even Mehtab and Barreto have benefited from him.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    Djair Miranda Garcia who is he ,never heard that name before
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    usaindia wrote:
    Djair Miranda Garcia who is he ,never heard that name before

He is a great guy, highly respected....he not only treats Prayag players but also other local club players (also shows Prayag's generosity)... Check out his profile in facebook, he updates about his work very regularly - http://www.facebook.com/coachdjairgarcia
  • Source?... please dont say News Time, I honestly dont trust them as they have been spreading rumors forever and most of them barely come true.

As for the supposed players to Bagan... I hope Moga leaves, he has done nothing of note (to me anyway). If anything he would be the Edmilson of Mohun Bagan. Tolgay I doubt will move, he is set at Bengal and unless Martins comes then Tolgay is staying. Aibor Khongjee has been okay but not the standards Bagan are looking for I am guessing.

Kalu can be good but I doubt he would be anything special.

Singh to Bagan? No way.

Are there any rumors of Bagan or Bengal going after some exciting "icon" players like Afonso Alves or anyone like that. If they are considering Odafa for 3 crores then surely they must be looking at huge talents.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Transfer rumors about EB and MB signings keep the fans busy for 2-3 months; most of them are always false...but gives good entertainment!! :D
  • rudra wrote:
    Transfer rumors about EB and MB signings keep the fans busy for 2-3 months; most of them are always false...but gives good entertainment!! :D

Trust me mate. Me being in New York which is arguably the media capital of the World and a fan of Arsenal... rumors are nothing to me. Right now I have to deal with rumor after rumor about players Arsenal will sign and that "Icon" player that New York Red Bulls will sign. Its crazy.
    All rumors do have source..well at least most..some official someday would have talked about that player, some-one would have just thought loudly and it reaches to us with some masala...
    So even if these players are not ultimately transferred, there must have been talks and then he liked some offer, turned down others