I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    Too many ifs associated, by that time Rohit Chand will retire :))

Not hard to set up a proper transfer system. Yes it takes a lot of work but this is top tier football, hard work is expected.

I really dont understand why there is no transfer system already.. So how does the tata football academy generate its revenues?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Well most of the things TATA do in India apart from there business of-course is not business but public service. I am not sure whether they charge clubs for players but I wont be surprised if they don't.

A very respectable group!
  • somesh wrote:
    Well most of the things TATA do in India apart from there business of-course is not business but public service. I am not sure whether they charge clubs for players but I wont be surprised if they don't.

I fail to believe that.. Im sure it is a business plan at the end of the day
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    If you don't know TATA's 66% profit goes to the Charitable trusts and they use it on public services.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    kushalshah wrote:
    somesh wrote:

I fail to believe that.. Im sure it is a business plan at the end of the day

Well I should have said, I would be surprised if they charged the clubs for players. That is how the TATA's have been. They are a boon for India. Even the institute I and Rudra are in, which is the premier research institute of India was established by TATA

• TATA are my favorite company in India, mainly TATA Motors. Done wonders for you guys and Tata Motors also helped me during my Stock Market game in school (TTM)

I wonder if somehow AIFF could talk to them and maybe get a title agreement with TATA. We could become the "TATA Motors I-League" next season! :)
  • if we gt promoted then i want ny 1 NT player 2 join USFC.
  • if we gt promoted then i want ny 1 NT player 2 join USFC.

Dont worry. Did you know that Sushil Singh to Shillong Lajong is only a LOAN so he will be back as your "national player" next season.
  • yes i know.even n.s manju is a int. player bt i wud like 2 see my. fav. NT players like jeje,chettti,nabi,subrTO e.t.c @ USFC.
  • yes i know.even n.s manju is a int. player bt i wud like 2 see my. fav. NT players like jeje,chettti,nabi,subrTO e.t.c @ USFC.

Jeje and Subrata are comfortable in Pune (yes reports about Pal have come up about him going to EB and MB but that happens every year. In fact last year it was supposedly a 100% chance of him going to East Bengal. Ya, still in Pune.

You might be about to get Chhetri. Nabi will be tough but Sunil can play the role he loves the most at United Sikkim. Imagine Sunil Chhetri and Daniel Bedemi leading your attack with Baichung Bhutia on the bench. That is a pretty sick defense.

For the attack I would like to see you guys take a good goalkeeper. Also take Shilton D'Silva as a midfielder and bring in a new foreign player like Afonso Alves who can act as your "icon".

As for defense bring in Rohit Chand or an Indian like Brandon Fernandes.