India in Rio Olympics 2016

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    I think it will be better if you share your ideas/team now!!
    munna219777
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    @Bad , Hemant that was a great analysis bro. Would like to hear more from you. 
    munna219777reddevil87
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Okay guys,I'll do it before the Champions Trophy but next 15 days(starting from tomorrow) 4 major Olympics Qualification tournaments are starting so I'll share the team after these 4 events which will be 2 week of May.
    Olympic Qualifying Tournaments are for which Sport?
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Wrestling Qualification 1st Open Tournament :-(22-24 April) and Wrestling Qualification 2nd Open Tournament:-(6-8 May)
    Asian Rowing Championship:-(23-25 April)
    Asian Weightlifting Championship:-(25-30 April)
    Badminton Deadline date:-(5 May)

munna219777namewtheldkartik91
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    15-20 of our athletes can qualify from these events or even more( Depends on Rowing)which will bring us ever closer to magical mark of 100.
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    World Wrestling Qualification tournament update:-
    End of day 2-All the categories of Men's Greco-Roman and Women's Free style have taken place.

No Qualifications for India.Greco-Roman,there were not Realistic possibilities but in Women's Freestyle also,we failed to secure a quota.Babita and Geeta were beaten whereas Vinesh(our best hope in my opinion was disqualified as she weighed 400gm more than the stipulated weight requirement)

Tomorrow, is the last day of this tournament and all the categories of Men's Freestyle will be conducted.Our best chance liea in 57 kg and 97 kg for men.

After this event ends tomorrow,Wrestlers will have just one more chance of earning their ticket to Rio As there will be just one more event left that"ll take place from May 6-8.So,pressure will be high on Phogat sisters as that tournament (6-8 May) will be their last chance to qualify.
    edited April 2016
    Pathetic display by Indian Women Wrestlers. Vinesh overweight and rest all losing by big margins 10-0, 11-0 and injured to even compete in Repechage events. Now these people will realise that it is very easy to compete in Wrestling IPL in India where some old unfit wrestlers compete with some overrated wrestlers. Commonwealth Games has poor Wrestling competition. This is the real deal, real competition. Three Phogat sisters not good enough to even win one round of Qualification for Olympics. And they are getting Arjuna Awards and Amir Khan film "Dangal".
    Why Rahul Aware not selected for Qualifiers? Role of Wrestling IPL Franchises in Politics?